16 December - Battle for Ashenvale Updates

With hotfixes that are rolling out, we’re making two significant adjustments.

• The Battle for Ashenvale will now progress about 50% faster than previously.
  • The reputation gain for participating in killing an enemy Keeper of the Grove or Blade Master has been increased to 400 (was 200).

Together, these should reduce as well as compensate for the longer time between battles.

5 Likes

You don’t even get rep after revered so what’s the point? Fix wsg.

1 Like

Don’t be selfish dude. Some people haven’t got to revered yet, or are on alts. These were the people getting punished by the longer wait times. Not you though, clearly.

4 Likes

The point is to keep playing WSG once lvl cap would be raised I suppose?

1 Like

lvl cap is not the problem, cringe 10 man alliance premades are.

2 Likes

Maybe you should pay attention to the real problem and not this? Bots, bots, bots, bots everywhere. Great job, Blizzard! As always, you are on top!

2 Likes

But 10 man horde premade is not cringe ofc

4 Likes

No one will play WSG anytime soon because of the overload of premades that solo q’ers/casuals have to deal with right now.
When you enter WSG as a solo Q’er team and have to fight a premade which is like 9 out of 10
No one enjoys that not even the premades. Because the pug team will afk, die and ghost in field untill the match is over.

2 Likes

lets be real, a logical move should been adding lv25 Epic weapons or something to Exalted with the rep. So there is something actually worth the grind in this phase

this. 100%

I think the newest generation of bots is realy hard to detect to be honest… but seeing 5 - 10 rogues with awesome names like “adwer” “jikos” “oijasd” and such standing in front of SFK waiting for the lockout timer to run out…

yeah they could do more… heck hire me i can spend about 2 hours every evening to keep all the layers of a server clean of bots.

test for logs

4 hour between 2 Ashenvale Event today, fix is not enough

1 Like

they also pay for a subscription, but they don’t create topics on the forum))

Much appreciated!

EDIT:

Not sure that timer fix is real. Its still 4 hours ish between fights.

1 Like

It still feels ridiculously too high. Hey Blizz, are you sure you’ve actually decreased the time between battles because it doesn’t feel like it.

The world is now more empty with the layer system changes. So Blizzard fixed it by speeding Ashenvale progress. But that doesnt fix the issue that the world is now more empty. It’s hard and boring to go get some pvp ganks in Ashenvale when there is almost no one to be found. That makes Ashenvale even less fun than before. Ashenvale was the only fun thing to do at 25, idk if it is still now.

Great change, makes it handy

No one cares about the rep anymore, just let us boon the hymn/drums.

Botting is on rampage, these recent hotfixes wont matter until you find way to deal with biggest problems that are botting and gold buying