[A] Holy/Disc priest 6 weeks into BFA, 473ivl with curve LF community to progress further :)

Hello :slight_smile:
I’m a holy/disc priest looking for a community to progress in mythic Ny’alotha with.

I’ve recently returned to the game, and have only been max level for about 5 or 6 weeks. I’m currently sitting at 473 ilvl( a little less in disc), and have managed to get 12/12hc so far just PuG’ing. I main holy and am more profficient in that spec, but i can also play disc if the fight ( or healer composition) calls for it.

I have some decent mythic(and pre- mythic) raiding experience from Legion and further back, as well as some high end PVP experience from Cata and MoP.

I’m looking for a community of people with drive and motivation to progress, but bring a layed back attitude and chilled atmosphere, even when it gets hard to.

I’m vocal and am able to use discord (or whatever) to communicate, or chat etc. :slight_smile:

If you want to get in touch for a chat, please add me on btag Euvora#2160 or discord Kraizee#5833.

Thanks,

Kraizee