Gnome customization praise

being a fan of gnomes since i started i just wanna say that blizzard nailed the customization for the gnomes, with crazy colours and hair style for more young geniuses and the old wise scientist style hair now all in one. Im happy that we left that image of old wise/crazy gnome behind and brought some variety to their fashion style.

1 Like

I am jealous

1 Like

well everybody is getting some love on costumizations, just glad they made it right for gnomes

Mechagnomes need some love 2 :_(

2 Likes

transmoging with mechagnome is a big problem. I think mechagnomes needed single arm robot or leg or whatever.

Or an OPTION to have visible pants,gloves and boots :confused: who cares that they are robotic

1 Like

Can’t believe they’re adding the Sailor Chibi Moon to the game!

3 Likes

i agree many times the gear looks wrong or doesnt match and the better fix is to cover.

yes its wild and it came to shake fashion to its core. GNOMES!!!

Except undeads we get existing chinese models as NEW.

Anything in particular that stands out for you as :kissing_heart: :ok_hand: ?

1 Like

A few I am excited for (even if Mechas are my preferred, I really hope we get stuff to look forward to in time :slight_smile: I have a colossal list of proposals on that front…haha )

The ability to choose eyebrows is huge. Always been jealous of Mekkatorque’s majestic brushes. Really cool stuff here and distinctive for gnomes. This is probably the biggest for me, as well as separation of beard and moustache!

The hairstyles are wonderful, the male one where it looks like a flask exploded in his face is awesome. I also really like the long beard with the curl at the tip.

Gnomes absolutely should have tall/big hairstyles, it just adds to their audacious appearence.

One suggestion, remember how the guy way back in vanilla claimed to have rocked a Gnomefro? Maybe we should be able to get that hairstyle? Not literal afro, think Heimerdinger from LoL type fro (big bouncey curls)

Blue hair. :blue_heart:

I have asked for that numerous times over the years. You had the green. You had the pink. Clearly, in the bubblegum color palette, the blue was always missing.

Now it’s coming.

I may have to change back to being a Gnome again.

Of course it goes without saying that all my alts – who are primarily Gnomes – will have blue hair going forward.

Some of the upcoming hairstyles are absolutley gorgeous!

I also really like some of the new earring options, like the red gem ones. More earpiece jewelry is great!

I am curious. Are NPCs (guards etc) in the game being randomly altered to reflect these new possibilities?

Any chance we’ll be able to cherry pick which part of the mechagnome is mechanised ?

This is a major drawback imo as half of your tmog won’t appear on your character, and since Blizz has been working on giving players more options (druid form, worgen human & wolf separate customisation ect) I wonder if some work could be put on the mechagnomes

Mechagnomes are a cool race, diaper gnomes much less so.

The fact they are getting something new for starter! Look at UNDEAD joke options you gave us.

I definitely want to make a sonic hair style.
The curvy beard will be my go to for veteran wizard style and all the crazy over the top looking moustaches it’s what gnomes need to stand out a bit more from the crowd.

Nightborne REALLY REALLY need it aswell.
They still dont like actual nightborne and we still have the old faces removed from shortly after came out

A curious Gnome is a healthy Gnome! Where would a Gnome be without their thirst for knowledge! A leper gnome! Or worse, a Trogg! Yuck!

We love that you’re all hyped for the new expansion and are looking forward to potential new changes and encourage everyone to suggest and discuss new changes.

Forum staff, customer support, etc, like myself 99% of the time have no more knowledge on what’s coming next than the rest of this amazing community; so with regret we’re not able to answer questions or provide any information about future plans or content, or really comment on suggestions as doing so can be miss-interpreted in a number of ways.

We do want to encourage discussion, sharing ideas, and what you’d like to see, and to read what is interesting for you though :slight_smile:

So, I hope you understand that we do not ignore suggestions and questions like yours, we just have to be hyper-careful so this is why we tend to not reply.

This is a very long answer to your question to simply say “I don’t know,” but I thought some background would be better :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.