[A] [EU] - Magtheridon <Proficiency> 10/12M

Proficiency are recruiting

We are recruiting mythic experienced players to achieve (CE) we are about to start progression on Cara and need some reliable raiders to join our ranks.
Raid Days are as followed Wednesday & Sunday 8:00 - 11:00 realm-time
Requirements

• Discord
  • 470+ item level
  • Be available Wed - Sun evening
  • Know mechanics and boss fights relatively well
  • Able to provide logs for previous fights
  • Have patience
  • Remember it is a team effort
  • Able to join the guild we do not want x-realm or anything like that (hope you understand)

Future Content?
For the future Proficiency has a lot planned out we aim to make realm top 5 and at least realms alliance (2nd) if not (1st) when shadow lands arrives and raid content is out we expect everyone is geared and ready. We will be raiding 3-4x for the first month of each raid tier being released and then will settle down after that back to 2x per week.
Interested?
Then please feel free to either comment on this post or add my discord @Denntonn#6213 and we can have a chat!

Many thanks, Dent.

Hi Denntonn,
I had a “pleasure” playing today in PF15+ with the hunter Illanos from your guild “Proficiency”.
It seems the guy was busted by guild mates in this dung.
Died 11 times not doing basics tacts, having very average dps and bad kick management.
But its okay for me. Its just a game, lets learn having fun.
But at the end he was very rude, attacking verbal the only 2 players outside the guild (me and priest): racist abuse etc.
And that is not ok for me. I reported it, but you as GM have to know as well.
They say “the russians” are toxic. Indeed there are a lot of them. But not only russians.

1 Like