Mists of Pandaria: Mounts, Pets, and More

Mists of Pandaria: Mounts, Pets, and More

As a part of our ongoing series of articles featuring many of the collectibles in World of Warcraft, we’ve set our sights on Mists of Pandaria. The many riches of this expansion are just waiting for you to claim them.

View Full Article

4 Likes

MoP is such a beautiful expansion. The zone design is stellar.

1 Like

Apart from sha of anger. That refuses to drop the mount. Makes me sad every week

4 Likes

I just don’t bother with mounts below 1%… I find the fact that such drop rates existing to be beyond obscene.

2 Likes

Buff drop chance for mounts from world bosses, you already buffed Guldan and Blackhand mounts drop chance

1 Like

The best expansion with none matching it in beauty, music and the sense of exploration of the unknown.

PS: Ashwing Moth is a battle pet but is listed with the mounts.

My favourite expansion too. So much to love in the original Pandaria. Except, of course, the world bosses none of whom deigned to drop a mount for me.

1 Like

Pandaria is so beautiful, I’m still missing some of the more rare drops but it’s a pleasure to return to every week.

1 Like

Pandaria feels so good to be in that I’ve shelved all plans to level alts until after the level squish… Not sure if I will ever level anywhere else.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.