[Updated 27 Aug.] Get the Shadowlands Collector’s Edition

[Updated 27 Aug.] Get the Shadowlands Collector’s Edition

With a single act of destruction, Sylvanas Windrunner has ripped open the way to the afterlife. Prepare to step into the Shadowlands with this limited-edition Epic Edition Collector’s Set, featuring a trove of rare and wondrous items to aid you on your journey into the beyond. Shipping begins on October 13!

View Full Article

6 Likes

I want the pen book !!!

I have to say, it does look very cool. Whoever did the box design – good job! :+1:

That being said, physical items in an increasingly digital world hold little sway over me anymore. :space_invader:

The Digital Deluxe version really is the cyber age version of a Collector’s Edition, for better and worse. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

€105+ for an Artbook and some pins… think I’ll pass.

16 Likes

I already bought the game.
I don’t want to have £70 of credit on here.

4 Likes

I’ve had everyone since BC and the last two have given less but changed more money…this one still doesn’t have a physical soundtrack. Plus this is now ‘Limited edition collectors edition’ as far as i’m aware and I have been collecting various computer game editions for 25 years that this is the first one(maybe barring the first) that has been limited edition…So now your opening the flood gates to the scalpers just like with the 15th anniversary box-set last year…Not great.

5 Likes

It’s nice but I don’t think it is £110 nice.

6 Likes

to be fair its more like £40 - £75 depending on what digital version of the expansion you would get otherwise.

I already the the digital deluxe as I had money burning a hole in my bank account at the time, so it’s only an extra £40 for me. Whilst the artbook looked fantastic and the soundtracks are usually awesome I just don’t think I can justify the price.

Yeah thats my issue as well.
I’d pay them the £40 for the stuff apart from the game.
But since they don’t do them separately and I already paid them the £70 for the game… I’m not made of money. I don’t want to pay 7 months sub in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What is the point they just add all to shop later on, just look at the mop mount thing.

This is the collectors edition not the epic digital edition.
You cant buy the pins or mouse pad from there.

1 Like

U still get the ingame stuff that will be removed in store later.

true but all the digital stuff comes with the epic edition which has already been on sale for ages now.
You would buy the collectors edition for the physical collectors items.

3 Likes

I have already bought the digital deluxe and used my Boost & game time.
if i buy the physical collectors edition and get another boost and game time?
When i redeem my code, do i lose anything?

You’ll not get another boost or anymore game time but the money that you spent on the digital deluxe edition will get refunded as Blizz balance.

Base Edition > Heroic Edition > Epic Edition > Collector’s Edition
If you bought the Base Edition, upgraded to the Heroic Edition and then the Epic Edition at a later date, then pre-ordered the Collector’s Edition of Shadowlands, your Blizzard Balance credit will be the price you paid for the original Base Edition”

Deal breaker. Disgusting way of treating people who upgraded as money became less of an issue over time.

2 Likes

I don’t get what people complain about the price, I think it’s pretty fair.
So do a little breakdown.
Comes with the game which is 40€
Hardcover art book, they’re generally around 30-40€
Mousepad, depending on the quality, looks like a fairly regular one so about 10-15€
Soundtrack, digital keys are usually about 10-15€
The covenant pins, depending on quality about 15-20€ or more
Then you add the rest of the digital goodies. The mount, pet, hearthstone, transmog and you get 30 days a game time.

That’s a damn good collectors edition imo.

2 Likes

I think its because most of us here commenting already bought the game.
In the case of 2 of us it was the epic edition.
If they discounted the cost of the game from the collectors edition if you already bought it, then I would buy one.
But getting it back over 7 months is a long wait.

1 Like

Was hoping they’d return to the previous CEs after the complete disappointment that the BfA one was. No physical soundtrack still, but can manage without. Eesh at the price, but when subtracting what I already paid for the regular digital edition it’s similar to the previous ones.