Shadowlands Preview: A Look at Covenant Systems

Shadowlands Preview: A Look at Covenant Systems

In Shadowlands, players will be able to quest through four new zones ruled by ancient and powerful Covenants. Upon reaching the max level of 60, players will be able to join one of these Covenants as they continue to explore the Warcraft universe’s afterlife and the many mysteries and adventures that it holds.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Is this a weekend troll thread?
Jk

2 Likes

As long as it does not dissolve into a fantasy soap opera like the war campaign I look forward to this.

So long as you have a system in place that prevents/mitigates against Covenantism (as most other media seems to show Venthyr as the only reasonable choice) I’m pretty happy with what is planned.

Personally I think that if we had the choice of identical gameplay between all covenants with only aesthetic differences and having to switch to the FotM I’d choose option A in a heartbeat.

1 Like

I wish you could guarantee that for those of us who pick our covenant based on the gameplay mechanics they offer that you won’t nerf them midway through the first patch.

Who am I kidding of course they’ll do just that.

2 Likes

And then the covenant transfer RMTs come in…

If this happens as I foretell you have the right to come and corpse camp me at will.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.