Blizzard we need to talk

December 9th 2009 ICC opened I had joined a new guild and this was my first raid Main Tank had to put on a show.

Met a shammy in that raid … she didn’t like me it turns out.

Fast forward 10 Years to today, we’re engaged and waiting anyday now to meet our first born (Named Arthas, it started as a joke placeholder but love the name and baby so its sticking, hope he doesn’t stab me with a sword one day thinking about it.)

As we wouldn’t of met without wow etc etc we feel you are somewhat responsible and its now time for some child support how about a free Shadowlands.

(Don’t worry free stuff is 100% a joke. Frankly just like telling story and so happy baby is on the way, really believe without Warcraft I wouldn’t be as happy as you’ve made and mrs thank you all and have a great day)

59 Likes

I’d thank blizz just for getting me a gf through wow lol

14 Likes

Is odd to think the stereotype of “WoW player” yet know a fair few couples who met in Warcraft it’s sweet in my opinion.

Did have a blow out with someone from Work as meeting someone on wow is pathetic but using a dating app was socially acceptable… some people.

5 Likes

Wholesome <3

2 Likes

https://memecrunch.com/meme/BJ4S3/well-played/image.gif?w=400&c=1

9 Likes

Hey Ältiar! Oh this is such amazing news congratulations to you both!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: Brilliant name choice! Wishing all 3 of you the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

so wholesome! Congratulations my guy!

My guild master is also the Godfather of my daughter :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats on the new baby Arthas. Here’s hoping he doesn’t terrorise the other babies with his favourite rattle, Frostmourne

6 Likes

Arthas is kind of cool, but not as cool as VARIMATHRAS or HAKKAR THE SOULFLAYER cool! Hope young Arthas won’t stab you to death when he comes out of puberty :astonished: Congratulations to you both and best of luck with the upbringing of the lich ki…Arthas. This was a nice/positive thread. It made me smile :heart:

4 Likes

Wee update :slight_smile:

Arthas

Born 18th September 2020

Lucky there is no Stratholm around but there is a Strathclyde up north

53 Likes

Congratulations!!! :partying_face:
Hope he conquers the world!!! of warcraft :crossed_swords:

/bow before the king of poopie pants

4 Likes

Oh wow, many congrats :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome Altiar! Thanks for the good times back in Cata! Wish her the best from me!

The first few seconds of this video is Altiar showing off! :smiley: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFSVggoCbGw

Cheers - Nitrak!

1 Like

Yeay!

Happy Birthday to the little one, and congrats to Mum and Dad!

:blue_square::white_large_square::black_large_square::white_large_square::blue_square::dizzy: :partying_face: :dizzy: :blue_square::white_large_square::black_large_square::white_large_square::blue_square:

Edit: Moving this to the General Discussion forum, from Customer Support as it’s a little hidden away here :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Congratulations with him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Grats! Did the forests whisper his name? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This is so wholesome and sweet, it’s melting my heart. Congratulations, OP!

congrats <3

Congratulations to you on the arrival of Arthas :beers::angel: