Timewalking not up - issue?

we DO get a week, as it will end next thursday (ingame calender says so)

my callendar does not show up a end date for timewalking even. but it start’s tomorrow in my calendar

Same, people are assuming we’ll get a week. I bet it resets as usual next wednesday

1 Like

blizz knows that the eu community is elite enough to get this done in 6 days instead of 7 the us scrubs need cough

1 Like

And they seem to have fixed it, at 19:00 could take the quest (Outland server).

1 Like

The Timewalking event should be active in-game now and you can pick-up the related weekly quest from Chronicler Toopa (A) or Chronicler Shoopa (H).

4 Likes

Reminds me of a lisping karaoke singer I heard once…

Shoopa troopa…

Edit. “Shoopa troopa… Made it to the water…”

2 Likes

thats great, but wheres the emmissary for the world quest today?

Its proudmore for alliance and honorbound horde i think

Here’s the thing though: It’s Cataclysm Timewalking, and that means Grim Batol, so I kind of don’t want to pick it up… :sweat_smile:

I dont know if anyone else had same issue, but weekly quests are really acting up lately …

2 weeks ago, all my alliance characters had autocomplete on those kill 10 weekly.

Last week I could accept brawl quests even when brawl wasnt up, and then when I completed them they just disappeared.

This week its TW quests and kill 10 quests is Nazmir this week but you can complete it anywhere you want …

Thank you highlighting this and getting is fixed. Could you also look at the balance of these dungeons and the relative rewards. They are harder then Mythic0 BfA and you have to do 5 rather than 4 and get normal Uldir rather than Heroic from the chest

no its nothing for me.

My calendar shows it ending next wednesday as always, which means we get less time than usual.
Just saying, but if this had happened on the american server people would be talking about compensation by now.

The calendar was showing it incorrectly originally and indeed TW was not triggered as planned. It was however resolved around 3pm yesterday so in effect we lost a few hours, hardly a compensatory matter in my opinion.

7PM yesterday actually if you read the blue post about it so half a day lost .

Good job nobody did ask for your opinion then :slight_smile:

1 Like

What gets me about your post is that a blue posted at 7pm and you still got the time wrong by 4 hours smh.

I’m bad at math :slight_smile: I took the “4h” sign and deducted 4hrs from the post time… because… well… if I am honest.,… GIN. Even then, are we really going to go all “COMPENSATION” over half a day less of doing 5 x timewalking dungeons over 6.5 days?? Are we going to be THAT picky ? Really? (Obviously the answer is yes as all anyone seems to be doing is pointing out my miscalcualtion of 4 hours… yes, string me up, hang me from the nearest pole.) :smiley:

Also, to point out, the blue post and the fix were not at them same time… just saying…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.