Timewalking not up - issue?

According to the calendar Timewalking should be up this morning but there is no quest and I cannot queue for it. Just me or is there an issue?

EDIT: Just looked in game and it is labelled as starting tomorrow, which is strange as US started yesterday as normal

2 Likes

I was wondering this too.

Yet it ends on next Wednesday.

Why do we get one fewer day for the ‘weekly’ event? I just cannot see a reason for doing this other than ‘because’.

I don’t know either, it’s weird.

Noticed it too. Should have started today.

Just dropping in to say that this has been forwarded for investigation.

7 Likes

Daily emissary, and weekly quests from turtle isn’t up for me either. If you’re aware of it.

Also the weekly rewards for island expeditions is not a treasure map.

1 Like

I had the same last week saying he gives AP but still got treasure map when I end islands.

It is kinda funny how they seem to be able to break things that worked for more than 2 years… but hey it is 2019 now maybe no one checked if the algorithm can generate events for year >2018.

blizz made their own year 2k bug. Good to see that they are still able to surprise the community.

2 Likes

You know they cannot even make heirlooms, because new one are not in heirlooms tab…

1 Like

my ingame calender says: start tomorrow - ends next thursday (but the next weekly starts next wednesday as normal)… so the whole 7 days duration as normal, only that its been delayed by one day.

also: weekly island expedition grants me treasure map as intended.

and: daily emissary up, weekly m±chest lootable

so everything is fine… dont know where the problem is?!

1 Like

Calendar is borked - again. Showed the 32nd of Dec. yesterday and is now one day behind, so that’s probably related. Though I have no idea why things like the weekly m+ chest work.

That’s because they were not expecting 2019 to happen right now, they wanted december to last for a bit more (32 december bug in guild chat…)

2 Likes

well the calendar says tomorrow.

The calendar on the web site, in game says tomorrow. Either way it is unusual, we normally get a week, they are (as usual) in the US

we DO get a week, as it will end next thursday (ingame calender says so)

my callendar does not show up a end date for timewalking even. but it start’s tomorrow in my calendar

Same, people are assuming we’ll get a week. I bet it resets as usual next wednesday

1 Like

blizz knows that the eu community is elite enough to get this done in 6 days instead of 7 the us scrubs need cough

1 Like