Kyrian Covenant: Prepare to Ascend

Kyrian Covenant: Prepare to Ascend

Align with the steadfast Kyrian Covenant to shape the future of the Shadowlands and earn shining rewards.

View Full Article

1 Like

Fix hunter specs please :slight_smile: MM is now focus deprived and survival you seem to forget exists… ty

3 Likes

Anything but Kyrians I say.
Leper all the way!
…What? They’re not a faction?
BLIZZA…!

1 Like

They are trying to not have a Bis option for everybody. Leper would be too op mate.

2 Likes

I’m sure the forum bot will get right to it.

2 Likes

Fantastic :slight_smile:

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

So how will those guys help with my DPS? Radiant Spark nerfed? Sorry angels, you just can’t compete anymore with Deathborne 20% + cleave, I’m off to Maldraxxus!

Dude you know that MM hunter pressing Steady Shot is a part to their rotation ?
MM hunter is good right now. BFA azerite trait just destroyed the core gameplay by not pressing steady shot.
MM hunter is based on reloading focus then dealing the big shot.
Steady shot making his back to the rotation is a good change.

1 Like

Have they yet uncoupled the covenant abilities and the soulbinds from the covenant choice?
I do not want to pick a covenant because of an ability/perk but just for RP

The Kyrian transmogs still kinda suck :confused:

Especially the plate one.

1 Like

Is it just me or does kyrian seem very “paladins and priests only” to you guys? Granted similar could be said about night fey and Druids but it just seems too… Light to me.

1 Like

Can you please not feed the troll? The thread has nothing to do with hunters don’t let him get what he wants by derailing the thread.

1 Like

But i got triggered , i have to… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.