Can we stop with US feedback only

Again with this horsepoo… Only US players get to have a say.

Nice work in an already declining trainwreck of a game.

11 Likes

Sorry, you mistook this for a feedback mechanism.

This is a self-help forum for EU players, there is no contact with the devs here. Apparently we don’t speak American, so they can’t possibly evaluate what we have to say.

:frowning:

22 Likes

They sure love our $$ though

1 Like

I wish blizzard didn’t treat :eu: so badly

2 Likes

Didn’t we get them as well last time? It only went up three hours ago in the US. Give them a chance xD

2 Likes

Exactly this ,there is nobody in cork/france to put these up atm even 3 hours ago it would have been 10pm france 9pm cork way past CM hours .

My view btw

Not enough dubloons drop
Mount drops are worse then raids boss ones lower drop rate
Heroic and Mythic still hit to hard and means tanks/healers are needed .
Increase mount drop rate
Increase dubloons
Lower damage to none tanks

1 Like

4 (2 bags of 2) in 4 HC ones for the map…

There are mounts?! Never saw one!

2 Likes

I still dont understand why we have a separate forums… like they copy pasted the forum layout from Overwatch but kept the stupid separation. Its like we are a second class customers.

2 Likes

People really still want to give feedback to Activision?
Fool me once …

Because … Trump would put tariffs on all of Europe if he could and so would his bois in Actizard.

Exactly this ,there is nobody in cork/france to put these up atm even 3 hours ago it would have been 10pm france 9pm cork way past CM hours

Not really acceptable with a company as large as Blizzard. Do you really have me believe not one of the CM would put their hand up and spend 10 minutes from home posting this to the forums for a little bit of overtime? Blizzard are a multinational company serving different countries and they need to get with it. I work for a Multinational and if it requires me joining a Skype call at 10pm to facilitate a U.S meeting I have and will continue to do so. Conversely the India office often facilitate meetings to U.K time, that is how it is.

1 Like

Give it some time maybe ? If i remember correctly then we were also allowed to give feedback the last time

Having one CM post the same item in two timezones should not be an issue. If Activision wants to save money, having CMs with very fixed remits and narrow focuses is a simple fix.

I echo the feedback on IEs - there has been no perceivable change. Its a major grind for no reward. Being a feral druid, and therefore an exceptional healer, dps and tank all at the same time, I find too many random groups (Warriors I’m looking at you) where I’m expected to stop people who pull too much and stand in fire from dying. At least with Dungeon Finder tanks and healers are spots that are filled. So the salt level can also deter from the instance being fun.

IEs are like a MoP Scenario with all the good bits removed and an added loot table that looks great but that is unobtainable.

Loot/rewards in BFA are the overall problems. Lots of good ideas, story and art - but no reward for doing any of it. In a single player - playthrough once RPG that’s not so much of a problem. But in WoW it is terminal.

1 Like

Sorry that this went up without an EU equivalent. Normally stuff like this would be mirrored by a CM in the US (usually Lore) if it’s posted outside of EU hours, but sometimes mistakes happen, we’re only human. :slight_smile:

I’ve made the EU thread now:

4 Likes