[H][Kazzak] <Mythic Casual> Mythic Guild Project, 2 Day Raiders, Shadowlands

Mythic Casual is a brand new guild + community, currently recruiting more capable raiders to clear Shadowlands CE content in a relaxed and chilled environment, if you’re looking to clear CE without having to over commit with a fun atmosphere then this might be the guild for you.

What Sets Us Apart?: The guild is aiming to create a group of equals, with no “Leader” or “Officers”, everyone on equal footing and responsible for making decision to benefit the raid and not ourselves as individuals, this includes the raid setup, gear assignments (BOE’s) and other factors. We want to be able to swap out players who aren’t performing with no drama, that includes the GM/Raid lead if need’s be.

What Do We Expect From Raiders?: Ideally people need to play 2 characters, we’re not min maxers and we aren’t aiming for world first’s so play what you enjoy, but we expect everyone to put the time into the characters they do play and spec/gear them accordingly to the fights. As i mentioned previously we aren’t here to carry people, we want to have chill runs with fun in discord.

What Do I Need To Join?: Nothing, we don’t require CE/Rio/Achievements, but it was mentioned if you under perform you will be swapped, so at least be willing to learn your class properly and look up the current builds to get the best performance for your spec.

When Do You Raid?: The aim is to be a 2 day raid guild, raid days being Wednesday for resets and Monday, so people can still enjoy their weekends from 19:00st - 22:00st, Optional alt raids will also run on Saturday/Sunday for those that can make it.
TLDR: Wednesday + Monday 19:00st - 22:00st, Sat/Sun optional alt raids.

How Do I Join?: Just give me a shout out in game, all members of the guild can invite but if you want more information then message me on Bnet: Rikki#21313 or join our Discord: discord.gg/FAmcWFE

We’re still in need of a few classes mainly looking at the main roles Tanks/Healers, we have 1 active and skilled tank at present but would ideally like to recruit 2 more.

Had a lot of the same question from applicants, so thought i’d answer it here instead of having to repeat myself.

We are not looking to raid in the current patch, pre-patch is extremely close and we have no plans to raid Nyalotha in the mean time, we’re only interested in SL content

Also seem to be getting a lot of guild merger messages, so i will answer this here to save some of you time, as well as myself having to explain the same thing.

We’re not looking to join another guild or transfer server, we have a few 11/12 & 12/12 raiders joining at a later date, as well as a multi CE raid lead and some members. we’re trying to build the above and we can’t do that under someone else’s leadership and frankly don’t want to, as being under other peoples leadership has led us to the decision behind this guild.

A vote system addon is currently being created for the guild to support our one for all system to allow us to facilitate what we’re trying to do.

If you plan to contact me looking to merge, understand we will not be looking to join you, we will however accept everyone into our project.

Still actively recruiting for Shadowlands, with pre-patch around the corner we’d like to finish our core.

Mainly in the need of healers at present!

After a short break, we’re back recruiting!