178 ilevel Resto druid lf semi-casual raiding guild

Heya, I’m a late starter of this expansion. Been more or less raiding on every expansion, mostly as healer. Trying druid first time and loving it.

But ye, looking for peeps who i can consistently run m+'s and raids. Can handle voicecoms and english is guud.

Hi there!

add Pogopvp#2667 and we’ll chat. We might have exactly what you are looking for

1 Like

Hey mate.

I think you will be perfect for our guild, . We’re a bunch of “old” people who raid Saturday and 2 times in the week, in a very relaxed way. We’re still in the proces of recruiting, but currently we find pugs via groupfinder, and have managed several normal clears, and have just had our first progress raid, where we went to 2/10 hc.

We may be doing a normal “farm” clear at some point, hopefully. , also we don’t care if you are playing a class that isn’t currently performing high, nor do we care if you’re playing the “right” spec. As long as you enjoy what you’re doing and can learn mechanics, then you’re the one for us :slight_smile:

As we grow, we will probably need a 3rd tank for M+, but atm we’re also relying a bit on pugging for this. People will of course still go with you - just wanted to be clear.

Check out our recruitment post here: [H] [Draenor] [EU] , 1/10 hc Hey you – yeah you! We need you here! Read this now

You can add me on IdleJester#2855 or Idle Jester#0664 on discord: , or add our GM via the tags in recruitment thread.