⚔️PvP [SILVERMOON] <PeeVeePee> *Shadowlands*

Greetings to all,

:lion:PeeVeePee is LFM!

We are a pvp guild looking to build up strong, solid progressive teams for RBG/Arena/world pvp activity’s. We are a guild that aims to help others and provide opportunities to enjoy WoW at all levels.

We have skilled members who can help in all areas of the game.

Our focus is on teaching and learning and having FUN together.

We have created classic PVP Ranks into guild ranks.

:boom:Guild ranking system

:crossed_swords:Private

• Landing Zone for new recruits for at least two weeks. Activity is expected in order to be promoted to the next rank.

:crossed_swords:Corporal

• After a designated time frame, people get promoted to this rank. Officers will work with this rank to help learning of the game.

:crossed_swords:Sergeant

• Potential future Officers as determined by guild leadership because:

• A. Interaction with the community is at a high standard; and/or
    • B. They inquire about becoming Officer or higher rank and we want to put them here on a timed-trial basis.
  • Has bank/repair privileges and are trusted not abuse these privileges.

:crossed_swords:Master Sergeant

• Specializes in a specific area of PvP.

:crossed_swords:Knight

• New guild based officers. This position is monitored.

• Should be seen helping others learn and grow.

:crossed_swords:Knight-Champion

• Officer based

• Promotes the core ideals of the guild.

• Monitors and maintains new ‘Knight’ rank promotions.

• May be asked to assist in administrative duties from the above ranks.

:crossed_swords:Commander

• Trusted to make disciplinary actions against people of other ranks below, provided the situation needs it. Should be discussed with the above ranks and have all the existing privileges and expectations below.

:crossed_swords:Grand Marshal

• Perform the needs filled in from other champion/sergeant ranks below and should be called in when there are questions/issues that cannot be solved by the lower ranks.
  • Co-operating with officers with any problems that have accrued.

:bangbang:Guild Rules

• No racism or prejudisms of any kind.

• Respect your fellow guild members. No derogatory or offensive comments or conversations in guild chat. Abusive, threatening, discriminatory, or prejudicial behaviour of any form is expressly forbidden. Intentionally vexatious, obstructive, malicious, hostile, aggressive, or insulting behaviour is not acceptable.

• Do not take advantage of other people’s kindness.

• We all play to have fun. Don’t ruin it for other people. It is you, and not the Guild Leadership, who is primarily responsible for whether you are having fun or not.

• You are part of a guild. We succeed as a group, not as individuals. Self-centred and self-absorbed attitudes are not helpful.

• Drama will not be tolerated. Not everyone will agree with everyone else. Its a guild and conflict will inevitably arise. As adults, members are expected to either try to resolve disagreements with other players civilly, privately and independently. Failing that, try to work around it. Approach an Officer for assistance if you have exhausted all other options.

I’m online everyday spread over 10 alts on silvermoon.
Battletag- Ross90#2149
Discord- you can get the discord details from the guild info tab.

Hi again
I reached 2.4k in 8.2 as holy priest playing with locks. I do not like arenas and I do not do them much.
Will it be possible to join for your bgs and wpvp endeavors? Transfer to your server is not easy but I can join discord and talk-listen

Hello all due to overwhelming dps applications were looking for tanks and healers for Shadowlands raiding 2 night week wed and Sunday.
Rbg were looking for FC and healers only.

Battletag me in-game.

raid days moved to Wed/Mon 8 Realm time.

LF RBG Players.

Glad finally seeing a serious PVP guild.
I’ve returned to the game after a break for quite some years (was a student back then).
Currently leveling in Silvermoon after moving from Draenor (lag, queue, dcs, etc).

I wish to focus on PVP mainly once I’m at lvl 60.

Are you guys still recruiting?
If so, would you be interested in recruiting a casual that plays mainly in the evenings? :slight_smile:

yes hit me up :slight_smile: