197 MM hunter TM (H) LF UK time guild

Hi guys,

I’m a returning Vanilla player who used to raid very heavily back in the day. I know alot has changed but I’m struggling to get in groups/find a guild and progress. Currently 4/10 Castle nath normal in a pug (could likely push this further but hate pugging) struggling on the M+ scene because raider IO and I don’t have the patience to sit there applying to +8s onwards getting declined as DOS for 30 mins straight.

I’m no elitist when it comes to playing but I certainly do know what to do - how to get big numbers and follow mechanics.

Looking for a friendly active guild to progress with who raid based on UK times preferably 8pm UK time (9pm server) + i play 6 nights a week so have plenty of time to put my all into this character.

Willing to change server/faction for the right fit - must stress i want a active guild not just one where people log for raid weekly as interested on pushing Mythic also

Thanks

Hey There!
I think I might have a guild for you! A nice social community based on Alonsus, running mythic +frequently all well as a main raid twice a week And a alt run on a Tuesday!
We’re 7/10hc on the main raid and 9/10 normal on the alt one!
All of our raids start at 8pm uk time
If this sounds of interest add me on tag Vanq#2404 or discord Hoterino#6305

1 Like

Hi,

We raid on a Wednesday and a Friday on Silvermoon from 8pm to 10:30pm and we are running through normal raids 10/10 (for the next few weeks) although we do have 3/10 on HC and we will progress further on HC when we are ready. We are casual so no stress if you can’t make raids at all, we all work, got kids etc to look after. There is no plan however to do Mythic raids, but we do a lot of Mythic keystone dungeons, usually daily. If its something you want to talk about just drop me a message in game.

Hi Dejoule, are you guys on tarren mill?

Nah, we are on Silvermoon.

hello mate we raid the times u have said most of us are from the uk we are on ravenscrest dont mind you maybe joining discord for a chat see if we fit what your looking for etc if not mate good luck

1 Like

Hey buddy we have a spot open for a hunter for raiding, we are a very chill guild and raid socially with mains and others on alts on a thursday and then the main progress raid on saturdays 18:45pm (invites raid start at 7pm) - 11pm uk time, here is our recruiment link [H] <Archaic Order> - 6/10M 1-day Raiding Guild if you have any questions please add yasri#2238

We are recruiting players to start mythic progress. We started raiding in shadowlands and have 9/10 HC atm. We want to recruit more people to get into mythic as soon as possible. The guild consists of players with previous raiding experience on mythic level

What can you expect from us?

• A good raiding enviroment, where we help eachother get better and thrive together.
  • We’re active with doing alot of M+, arena, BGS and much more.
  • An overall good enviroment and social guild.
  • Fast progress through HC and mythic.

What we expect of you.

• Be able to understand and speak english.
  • Know the class that you are playing and always work towards improving yourself.
  • Be able to join most of our raids on Wednesday and Sundays 19.30 - 22.00.
  • Be a teamplayer to work with the guild to improve ourselves.
  • Raiding time: 19.30 - 22.00. Invites starts at 19.15. Have flask, food and proper enchants ready.

What classes we are looking for.

Healers
Disc priest
Holy paladin

Dps
MM hunter
Warlock
Shadow priest
Ench Shaman
Mage
Boomkin

We consider every class of course and take exceptional players.

We hope we hear from you! You can send a request on B-net if your interested and we will have a quick interview.

If you have any question, contact Toobbez#2530 or Dosez ingame

Hello there! If your looking at a friendly close knit raiding guild we might be what you look for, hit me up on bnet DizzleDale#2165

Hey, (Incase you have not found what you are looking for).
Impaired are looking for another hunter. We are helping gear a few returning players and re-rolls. We stomped 10/10 normal CN at the weekend for fun. Our raid days are starting this Wed & Thurs - 9pm-12am game time.
Really friendly bunch with calm/non-toxic raiding environment.
Looking to clear herioc on Thursday. :slight_smile:
A lot of UK based players, and very active - we do a lot of M+ with everyone so everyone has max opportunity to get a good choice from the weekly vault. We do M+ daily, for alts and mains.

Check us out here - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Impaired

Our discord too, if you want to check it out. https://discord.gg/XNua3nEEJP