2/8M, 372 Mage looking for guild

I am looking for a mythic focused guild on Draenor to resume raiding after taking a break from WoW after the early part of mythic Uldir.

My previous progress includes Cutting Edge Argus.

For any more information add me on NarWill#2275

Hi Jongleur,

Check us out and shout if you’re interested

hey

Lo Jongleur! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hey jongleur if you have some free time have a look at our post, if your Interested contact any of the officers listed.

Thanks.

Hey there!

My guild, Order of the Silverflame (5/8M) is currently looking for a mage to add to our raiding roster!

[H]<Order of the SilverFlame> 5/8M Uldir Recruiting! - if you want to have a more detailed look!

We are a 3-day raiding guild (we do accept 2-day raiders) Wed Sun Mon 8-11 ST (Thursdays are our alt raids) so if that can be of any interest to you at all or you have any questions, feel free to contact me (contact details in link above)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.