2 brothers looking for guild

Me and my brother are looking for guild on pvp server we can play alliance or horde we dont really care looking for guild to do dungeons/pvp/raids with and i am open to fill up any class that is needed and my brother is not sure yet what he will be playing (23 and 22 from finland)

Feel free to join US ! :slight_smile:

our forum thread : 🔔 [HORDE-PVP-EU] / <THUNDERFURY> / Semi-casual guild LF you !

Hey!

Check out my guildpost and see if it sounds interesting!

Hello there!

< Wanted> is a community who stuck together and is returning as a PVE focused guild on the Alliance side.

We will be rolling on an EU-PVP server (Shazzrah) and aim towards Semi-Hardcore. We’re currently looking for both returning and new players alike to strengthen our current group and if you’re willing, i’d like to have a chat with you to see where we end up =)

Add me on discord whenever/if you feel like it:

Lycandra#4355

Cheers!

Hello mate we could defo make a use of you and your brother! :smiley:

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

We could be just what you are looking for as we are a guild for mature people and would be happy to take both of you. Contact info is in the post

Hey guys

If you fancy something a little different you should check us out

We will be playing on the Shazzrah PvP server. PM me if interested.

Greetings Karvakoura!

I’m Galdriemir, GM of and we would love to add some Finnish blood to an already diverse roster that spans from Croatia/Cyprus to Norway and UK. I hope that the information below will find you well. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me or one of the officers!

Basic Information

Guild: Misplaced Elitism
Server: Shazzrah-PvP
Faction: Horde

About us

Formed on Kazzak by a group of long time in-game friends, at the turn of the year 17/18. Our experience ranges from Vanilla to BFA, from the social guy that brings banter to Cutting Edge Raiders. But at the core is a strong, dedicated and passionate group with a deep mutual respect for each other. We are currently preparing for our official transfer to the classic servers and as such have opened up recruitment on a massive scale. If you have the desire to raid, enjoy banter, laughs and true classic style raid leaders then this is the home for you, we got it all!

Recruitment

WE ARE RECRUITING ALL CLASSES. Check priorities below to see where your chosen class stands. All exceptional applicants will be given a fair shot regardless of the priority!

Druids: Low
Hunters: Low
Mages: Very High
Shamans: High
Priests: Medium
Rogues: High
Warlocks: Medium
Warriors: Very High

You can apply by direct message to an officer on discord, battlenet or guildsofwow. A dedicated guild website is under construction!

Raid Schedule

Saturday - 20pm-23:00pm

Sunday - 20pm-23:00pm

This is the preliminary raid schedule and may change leading up to or during classic. a 3rd day during the weekdays is planned to fully utilize the 3/day lock-out on certain raids.

Raid invitations go out 15 minutes prior to this above mentioned time.

What we expect from you

We expect people who apply to have an insatiable thirst and need to improve their own gameplay over a mountain of experience. With that said, experience is also useful and valued. We are looking for people who fit our guild mentality and ethos above all.

As our time is limited it is vital that you know how to manage and spend your time well when you are in-game. Showing up prepared, excited and eager to attack the problem that lay ahead of you, be it grinding out that elusive Hand of Justice trinket for your pre-raid bis gear or logging in for the first attempts at Ragnaros.

Here in We are a team and we have been that for a while, even during our break we would regularly play together and push keys. It goes without saying that any applicant therefore is not just subject to being judged by the officers but also by the entire guild to make sure that the trialist is the perfect match for our community.

Further more we expect our members to behave properly. By this we mean no deliberate attacks towards guildmembers or players. If anyone gets wind of this, it is grounds for immediate removal (albeit on a case by case basis).

What you can expect from us

• Dedicated and driven officer team with decades of experience as raiders andleaders.
  • A healthy balance of banter, nerd-screams and seriousness when it is go-time.
  • Kind, fun and caring atmosphere due to an outstanding bunch of people
  • Thick skinned raid leaders, happy to take well-founded, positive criticism.
  • Did we mention the banter?

Still want to apply?

If you too have an unwarranted sense of grandeur and know you are secretly the best EU, hit up one of our officers and come prove it. Have links at the ready as we will require combat logs!

Gald - Gald#2905(Btag) - Galdriemir#6142(Discord) (GM - Guild Management)

Momo - Momo#24711(Btag) - Momo#8315(Discord) (Recruitment Officer)

Retakas - Runbjarn#2990(Btag) - Runbjarn | Retakas#0045(Discord) (Recruitment Officer)

Siz - Questberg#2880(Btag) - Schizzo#0203(Discord) (Co-RL)

Kusakorrad - Folthern#2595(Btag) - TheIronYuppie#0019(Discord) (Raid leader)

Check us out too on Zandalar Tribe (RP-PVP)

This is our discord with all the info you need:
discord.gg/dyENTAh

We could defiatnely use a shaman in our guild, we are all oldskool raiders trying to bring the original experience back to life with fun and laughter and a 2 days raiding schedule to clear the content.

discord.gg/UKdXuGN is our discord check it out and we can have a chat there if you like.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.