2 friends LF guild for DF

Hello, my friend and I are just returning to the game and looking for guild that is casual raiding and does mythic +. Also that is social and active and friendly. We are willing to be horde or alliance. I am looking at dps evoker and some type of alt and my friend is looking at playing hunter.

Hey, I am looking to form a guild on Horde Draenor so if you’re interested add me on discord: Kyros#0021 or Bnet: Kyros#22772

Hey Payden!! Welcome back to the game!!

We have a Horde guild on Ragnaros where you’d be welcome to join!! We have a newish guild that’s already around the 40 member mark and we are recruiting every role, everyone is still saying they’ll change to this or that anyway in usual pre expansion fashion. Primarily we’re looking for rdps and maybe a healer though, so it’s something that looks like it could work out.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A Horde guild on Ragnaros we will start raiding day one of DF. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+ and messing around with prepatch.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST, Mon/Thu. Two short and sweet raids a week.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too. I personally push keys a bit, going from just getting KSM early to some seasons actually getting a decent score, mostly on my prot pala, occasionally on my hunter,

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!

Hey, at the risk of piling on with the people before me, you seem to be looking for exactly what we offer, a dungeon focused guild with a casual raiding pace that has gotten AotC every patch since 8.0

Hi Payden,

Maybe Synfull on Dragonblight-EU might suit both your needs. Please have a look at our recruitment post, and feel free to add me on BNET if you would like to have a chat.

Best regards,

Armand
armandgrtn#2625

Hey Tougentil,

We think you might find what you’re looking for in our guild, be sure to reach out if you are interested

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-semi-weekend-raiding-guild-lfm/392880

Have a good one

Hi there mate, would you like to chat? :slight_smile:

Hiya mate,
Welcome back,
If you are still searching I have a guild you are welcome to join, please add Kahime#3502 for a chat
Look forwards to hearing from you :slight_smile: