2 high level characters missing

Just re-subbed after a few months away from Classic. I had a 2 Level 60s on Bloodfang (Mage and Priest) and they have both disappeared. They are not showing on Morgraine (which Bloodfang seems to have merged into). I have tried creating a new character on that server and deleted the Cache. Asking here as it says the average wait time for a ticket is 6 days. Any ideas??

You can find more info about that in the stickied thread here:

Please note: Player-characters that are automatically moved during the realm consolidation on August 10 may be unavailable for up to two weeks thereafter.

Which means if they’re still not up in a couple days something may have gone wrong with the transferral of all the other missing toons.

Hello Petran,

As Saneko mentioned, a list of Classic TBC realms were recently consolidated, in which Bloodfang was one of them. Any characters that you had on that realm when it was taken down will be automatically be moved to Mograine. The linked post will provide you with more details on the situation.

Your characters that you see on Mograine, are the same character’s that you had on Bloodfang (same items, gear and progression).

Thank you for helping, Saneko!

1 Like

Thanks both this is very helpful. I’ll be patient and hopefully they should show imminently