2 Players Looking for Guild

Hi All,
2 Experienced players looking for an enthusiastic raiding guild for BoD/CoS/8.2. We’ve just returned to BFA after Uldir and have been gearing up various characters ready for 8.2. We do have a varietyof characters/roles that we’d be willing to play on that we can gear quite easily. I’ve posted the characters we’ve been playing on recently for reference but we’e flexible

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/lorru

So Lorru regularly plays Holy Paladin and I regularly play Warlock (Demo for M+, Destro for Raids)

We’ve made some decent progress in BoD and done normal CoS but we’ve mainly been focusing on doing a bit of Mythic+ as well as gearing up other characters

We’ve been playing the above characters for the last couple of weeks now and we aren’t that badly geared, it shows our dedication and commitment to always wanting to strive to be better.
We have played the game for many years on various different classes in different roles, we have played through each expansion since Vanilla and have had successful PvE and PvP experiences. We have each had experience running our own guild, quite successfully for many months as the Tanks of the guild.

We are currently looking for a guild that wants to try and progress Mythic raids in 8.2, we aren’t looking for an “extreme” guild where you need to be online 24/7 and raiding 7 nights a week or you get kicked as that’s just not us, we have jobs and real life commitments which means we can only raid 2-3 times a week. Ideal raid times would be 8:30 Server time onwards but are flexible.

What will you get out of this deal? 2 Experienced players who can have a laugh but when required we can certainly focus and do the jobs necessary to down bosses. No messing. We are always on time to raids and if we aren’t going to make it for whatever reason we will let you know so we don’t leave you hanging. We are dedicated and hardworking players, who, admittedly have made mistakes in raids in the past but as we are only human it’s bound to happen. We just make sure it only happens once.

We are happy to use any form of Voice Comms/Addons that a guild could possibly require, we know aren’t currently geared the best but we will strive to be fully geared in 8.2 and ready to have an enjoyable experience raiding with like minded people.

You can contact us on either;
Chopster#2538 or Galatine#2725

Cheers

Hi Garlockz
I would love to have a chat with you. I have sent you a bnet request as we are looking for DPS for our core team.

A bit about us

My guild has be active and stable for over 2 1/2 years and we are always looking for well rounded players to join the family.
We are semi hardcore and raid 2 nights a week wed & Sun st 20:00-23:00 currently BOD 9/9 HC 1/9 M CotS 2/2 HC we do a lot of in house M+ keys with guild members.

My vision is to go back to the love of the game, the reason we all started in the beginning and enjoy playing online with like minded people not letting it become a chore.

We are quite a active guild with in & out of raid days being on DC and a members online during the evening. As some of us have demanding jobs, young families & some are expecting new born additions we understand the daily duties and responsibilities required we try accommodate wherever possible.
If you would like more info or we tick some of you box’s give me a shout or add me on btag or any of my officers
Kind regards Phil

Angelreeper#21136 - Phil
Zlyr#2983 - Scotty

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H-DRAENOR] DHX - 2/2H 3/9M - HEROIC AND MYTHIC RAIDING We do raid from 8pm (server) however so depends how flexible.

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic each tier. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus.

Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers!! :sunglasses:

Hi mate, one of the officers from our guild added you to battle net.

:+1:

Heya dude! If you’re both just looking for a chill place to raid and M+. Check our recruitment out. We’re always happy to take on more people

Mithra

Hey there!

My guild, Order of the SilverFlame are looking for more DPS to join our raiding team to progress through Mythic progress and onwards to 8.2

We’ve been around since 2005, so you can say we’re not the typical 1-2year old guild that is made around the content, but we’ve dooked it out since the beginning and still standing strong with our friendly and fun environment, prioritising RL over gaming.

We do our share of M+ and other content too, and since we’re mainly a 2night (optional 3 night) You can be assured we aren’t a serious omg raid guild that would kick you over a simple mistake… that’s what makes us human after all.

[H]<Order of the Silverflame> (6/8M EP) Recruiting for Ny'alotha! - More info here if you’re interested.

Contact me on cactusito#2318 if you want to have a chat and find out more!

Hope to hear from you =)

Hey Garlockz,

<Yes Lad>

No we are not that crap boy band from X Factor, we are a 2 day a week Mythic raiding guild mainly from the UK made up of CE raiders and raiders of various Mythic experience from numerous expansions.

We are looking for skilled and dedicated players to help bolster our roster and are currently looking for healers or DPS but will look at others if they are exceptional or fit in well with ourselves.

We want to achieve a close group of raiders with a sociable team who enjoy having a laugh with each other but are focused, dedicated and show a willingness to learn the fights outside of raid, better their character and become the best player they can be. We have the mentality that we kill bosses as a Guild not as an individual so therefore personal responsibility and good initiative are needed.

If you feel you would be a good fit for us, please contact one of the officers listed below either on discord or Bnet.

Simon: Discord - Simon#7307
Bnet - Simeysime~2335

Dan: Discord - Danbarton#6037
Bnet - Danbarton#2163

Connor: Discord - Eridium#8463
Bnet - connor#2565

Hi there

retaliate are currently looking for some friendly and reliable players to bolster are numbers going into 8.2, we are currently 2/8m raiding two days a week fri/sun 8-11pm server time. the rest of the week we run lots of mythic plus from 8s to 15+, where always looking for nice friendly players to join us whether just for mythic plus, raids or having a laugh in chat

If interested you can wisper me in game
Mÿstie, shíka or just ask someone for one of are other officers
You can add me on battle net if ur interested Setana#21724

Hello to you both,

I have just send you Bnet request, would be very keen to talk to you both.

Regards,

Restona

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.