2 returning players - nearly 10 years of hiatus

Hello,

Me and my wife are looking for a guild. We are returning players. We used to play a lot in WotLK, and then for some time in Cata. We speak english, and live in the eastern european time zone (GMT +2).

We’re looking for guild that is friendly towards 30+ years old players and with focus on pve content (we have kids and work - we like playing the heck out of the content, but cannot guarantee no-lifer like commitment). Generally - we want a group to do stuff with and enjoy the game more.

Back in the day I used to tank, heal and dps. Right now I’m working on my tanking skills (lvl 110), some time ago I leveled a feral dps / resto healer.

My wife plays shadow priest mostly, but is trying to grasp healing playing as resto shammy.

If anyone’s recruiting - please let us know :slight_smile:

PS - I just noticed I’m technically in a guild right now. Don’t mind that - sadly dead for months.

Hello there :slight_smile:

Judging from your post I think you could both be a good fit as socials for our guild. We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild but do have a large social base too (I’m technically a social myself while also officer). We tend to mainly have players above 20, and I think most are above 30 so you’d fit in well there :slight_smile: If this interests you two at all do contact me for a chat (Exodeo#2151) . I will also drop our recruitment info here so you can take a look to see if we interest you at all :slight_smile:

Hello Biderman,

I believe our guild would be the perfect fit for you. We are centered around the social aspect of the game but we also do have a raid team and consistent Mythic + runs. We have a very well organised discord to people to plan runs ahead of time for this wit a busier and less flexible schedule, which would work perfectly for you as you have plenty of responsibility to go round you and the missus.

Learn more about our guild below:

Thank you for you replies. Got a guild invitation. Hope the thins will work out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.