2 surv hunters top 200 3x3

Subj.

Half of forum citizens still crying about mm hunter. For sure this spec much playable than in BFA. But, the picture looks like we still not good as others in 3x3 arena.

Do you feel the same or 5 days is a bit not enough time to make a conclusion like this?

TBH i still din’t play 3x3, just checking ladder every day. MM is not garbage i know, i like it. My question, how do you feel yourself as a mm hunter on arena now?

Thanks

2 Likes

MM is a threat once per minute and you will not get space to try outside of the opener vs good teams.

MM is just not good in pvp the kit is lacking damage feels good but that’s only 1/4 of the package. SV is hard to play but has the entire package.

2 Likes

This. I don’t even understand why MM traumatizes people so much nowadays. MM has super weak survivability, no sustained damage, a telegraphed opener (outside of camo which is indeed toxic and should have been nerfed instead) and has to stand still for 2,3sec to do any meaningful damage. It also cannot kill anyone that has some kind of damage mitigation and / or healing. I wish I could play survival because it feels like it’s the only viable hunter PVP spec and even then it’s not amazing either.

1 Like

As i said.

The damage of Aimed Shot has been reduced by 5%.
The damage of Arcane Shot has been reduced by 5%.

1 Like

They fixed the issue with MM hunters. To make sure they never end up top 100 they decied to nerf the specc once again :slight_smile:

They keep on nerfing the specc but at the same time they refuse to add any survivalbility. It does not make any sense.

MM was never going to make it anyway they had one trick : the opener was that’s foiled which is super easy by the way vs good teams they are just open for season

If you want Survival changes like I do give this a read!

Oh wow, a 5% nerf?
Maybe now it’ll just kills stuff a fraction of a second later…

wut? it was 10% and now 5%, so, summary we have - 15%

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.