2 weeks of prepatch?

Why push tbc out SUPER fast? NO one Think that 2 weeks of prepatch is good? Of 25 days heads up on the release of the game. Prepatch 18/5 fine… but then wait until 18/7 or ?/8 to launch tbc! You might wanna listen to the players

3 Likes

2 weeks is fine.

2 Likes

I think the only thing they can do is bring the pre-patch forward by a week. They won’t alter the release date.

Just…why?

2 weeks prepatch is completly fine. Its a state of limbo between vanilla and tbc, with the only thing you can do that you couldnt before, is to level up draneis and blood elfs.

2 weeks is fine for leveling, not everyone will hit 60 in that time, but thats still fine, a lot better than only getting the new races on the opening of the dark portal. It is short indeed, but for a lot of people who are looking forward to getting TBC, it cannot come soon enough.

I wouldnt say no to them bringing the prepatch forward one week, but delaying the opening of the dark portal is a big no.

2 weeks is absolutely enough time because even if you’re someone who works you can absolutely level to 58-60 within 2 weeks.

People are forgetting that A TON of people will be making new characters on prepatch so dungeon groups will be rampant for all levels and groups will be everywhere for elite content so it’ll be fine quite honestly.

How many hours would it take from 39 to 58?
I was planning to level a Draenei but will probably just level up my 39 enh twink instead.

For dungeons i am a bit sceptical tbh. Guilds will boost their shamans/ paladins. Then most of the rest will buy mage / pal boosts.
I do hope you’re right though.

No.
a “Pre-patch with time to prepare your characters” isn’t just levelling. That’s not preparation. You need enough time for

• Levelling
  • Gearing (Even a little bit of gear would help, the majority of guild groups will be dungeon levelling).
  • PROFESSIONS - both of them.
  • Playing and learning the new talents properly.
  • BUG FIXES WITH TALENTS/NEW SPELLS AND ABILITIES, of which there are tonnes currently on the PTR.

2 weeks isn’t enough.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.