Last wish - Nightborne customization

Honey i am neither purple or Gorilla.

You look Purple on the other hand.

5 Likes

It’s nice to see how Blizz became more and more active in communication with players. It means a lot.

Nightborne NPC :relaxed:

10 Likes

High elf NPC in the alliance !:fist:

7 Likes

Alright. Two Linxys for both factions! :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Ok this is the best solution lol

5 Likes

All of you are too kind, thank you so much! :heart: :blush:

32 Likes

Begone to the trees, please.

Your faction burned it. Soon we will have global warming and less oxygen.

4 Likes

Hope you can add this eye color to the player models, alot of us wanna look as close to the NPC’s as possible :slight_smile:

There’s also a issue on the PTR with the Nightborne heritage chestpiece, it still has chin decoration attached to it and it should be removed because the new customizations overlap with that :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This is actually awesome.

3 Likes

Less people more oxygen :smiley:

3 Likes

Make nightborne’s run animation not feel like slomo and fix the wide-legged idle stance and they might become a playable race.

As it stands, they are simply unplayable due to these issues.

i actually like the way they stand. It is unique and makes them feel high-classed

5 Likes

No, it makes them look weird. Like, my shaman stands with legs wide apart after casting a spell or when I right-click a mob but nightborne stand like that in their idle animation.

It is how original Nightborne were standing as well.

By giving us normal stance, we will be looking like Nightelves.

I love idle stance, and I’m sure majority does too.

9 Likes

Did you see how the NPCs stand? Well you have your answer why we DONT want this to be “fixed”

And zandalari stand the same btw and i do feel its female darksepar trolls which stand like pylons and thus look terrible ><

3 Likes

Yes! I will finally be able to use more then one NB face :smiley: Thank you!

And speaking of the male NB, can you modify the heritage armor ? So that even on the male we can see the tattoos. They are a little bit, too covered.

“https: //i .redd.it/rjbvxpfo6qq71 .png” (Someone who can, pls show this that I’ve found on reddit, I’ve separate the link in pieces since I can’t post it)

8 Likes

no new eye colors ?? WTF BIZZARD !!!

4 Likes

Was the Glaive removed because of a decision not to include it, or was it removed for an eventual fix / touch-up?

I am quite certain most players welcomed the Glaive with great anticipation and excitement. Touching it up & re-adding it would be welcome, I am disappointed it’s currently gone.

11 Likes

It also needs to be fixed so it doesn’t cut off tabards in a weird way.