Warcraft Short Story: “Terror by Torchlight”

Warcraft Short Story: “Terror by Torchlight”

An army of undead and a powerful, missing artifact complicate Flynn Fairwind and Mathias Shaw’s treasure-hunting adventure in this thrilling tale, the prequel to Exploring Azeroth: The Eastern Kingdoms by Christie Golden.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Romance story? I’m in.
Gay romance story? Read plenty of 'em.
In Warcraft? …Okay that’s new territory.

4 Likes

can we not?
All i ask is for one thread not to bring up this topic, there’s at least 5 of them on the first page already and getting pretty tired of it.

1 Like

Bold move.

This thread might be fun.

This is a thread made by Blizzard, presenting a new short story prior to the release of a new book.
I think commentary on it is acceptable.
If you don’t fancy it, go post in the music thread or whatever suits you instead.

I’m not saying it isn’t, but brining up the sexuality of the characters involved in said story? Come on, there’s plenty of other topics to talk about that in, no need to start yet another.

You’ve learnt to look up my posting history and saw I’ve posted a couple of times in the music thread I guess, congratulations?

1 Like

But i have never seen blizzard write a short story with a Gay character, only Straight couples.

could be fun to see how they tackle it.

Bringing up the sexuality of the involved characters seems to me like pointing out the elephant in the room. Labeling stories by their genre and sub-genre as a point of reference is perfectly normal I would say. In that regard I fail to see how my reply is anything out of the ordinary.

Beyond that, as already said, then this is a topic made by Blizzard. Go ahead and complain to them about spamming their own forum. See if that’ll do you any good.

And personally I don’t know about other topics on this. I commented on this one because I wanted to, and if it’s not your cup of tea, then just go elsewhere. It’s not like there aren’t other topics of discussion on the forum.

Thank you. But you get my point, yeah? You don’t have to hang around in threads that you don’t find interesting when there’s plenty of threads available to you that obviously do hold your interest.

Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to see how well this story holds up against twilight. :blush:

I always felt a disconnect from the lore, maybe because a lot of substantial character and plot building is left out and only experienced or expanded on in the books, I prefer to play than read, feels more interactive but good luck with it, sure some will enjoy.

1 Like

can you fix korrak queue before doing stuff that only 5% of playerbase will read lol

1 Like

Blizzard have been sabotaging themselves by not using the down periods of WoW to just add story quests.

Even worse they have done the opposite and removed the damn patch quests.

1 Like

its actualy a good read give it a try

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.