šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

Steve Danuser left Blizzard

Some day I shall be able to send pictures. But until that day comes have another
link that needs fixing.

Oh and I got my first Hero achievement :smile:

Oh wait i can post links
So that happened today too?

5 Likes

You probably hit some level of activity requirement that was missing before.

Gz!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe! Itā€™s probably the viewing posts one that was left :smile:

3 Likes

Sheā€™s a regular!! Grats!

Well deserved. Now go and flood the forums with food and cute cats!

Orā€¦ whatever strikes your fancy.

(And here Iā€™d wish I could be TL3 again, but I play this game too rarely for that.)

1 Like

I now have a jelly cat avatar, and that makes me smile a lot :face_holding_back_tears: :point_right: :point_left:

12 Likes

That cat look creepy and cool at the same time, Linxy - i love it

1 Like

I mean those keys were more than iā€™ve done than in the past 2-3 weeks combined.

2 Likes

That is so cute!!!

1 Like

Oh hey, Linxy finally got an avatar!

2 Likes

ā€¦ quite chuffed, have been using the SL part of the Companion App, all the way through DF to date to do quests on my chars that only reward polished pet charms.

I currently have 1185 unique battle pets and today have finally managed to get them all as level 25, with the majority as rare quality. Still got to grind abit more to turn the remaining green ones to rare but at least they are 25 :+1:
ā€¦ clearly need to keep grinding them for the future pets I get, but quite pleased :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow thats some feat!!!

2 Likes

Hehe, cheers :grinning:
ā€¦ had to find a use for the excess anima on my chars and this seemed one option albeit a nuts idea as was in for the long haul :rofl:

2 Likes

Went above a +15 for the first time last night - AD +18, didnā€™t time it but was good fun with the SoD guys. Surprisingly, Rezan didnā€™t LoS me once (i actually remembered to dodge behind the pillars). Good experience for me, and i got Rezans trinket as an upgrade from end chest. At least the GV is gonna be an upgrade for any slot come Wednesday :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Seriously, if anyone wants a friendly community check em out(Scared of Dungeons community, Puny has shared it so many times that even I wanted to try it out :smile:). Theyā€™re not +25 material or so, itā€™s a casual community but itā€™s the best one you can find if you want some stress-free runs.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so pleased you had fun!!!

3 Likes

Very true- i joined them way back in BFA, one of my better decisions or Iā€™d still be mount farming and doing legacy content.
Up to 1.1k score now, no reason i canā€™t get my first ever KSM now - not bad considering i was going to skip this season entirely (meaning no m+ whatsoever)

3 Likes

No idea when it was changed, but I found out that Glory of the Legion Hero is now soloable. :slight_smile: I need 1 more achievement from Violet Hold because the boss I need isnā€™t up this week, but the rest is done! Reminder that if youā€™ve got the Balance of Power achievement, this meta also unlocks an artifact skin as well as a mount. :grin:

Thereā€™s one or 2 slightly annoying achievements (for Stay Salty I suggest doing it on a monk with the Black Ox statue if you can) and I hit the instance cap while doing You Used to Scrawl Me In Your Fel Tome but most of them are fairly straightforward with a guide.

5 Likes

Im playin shadow priest and i find it very nice. Im ready to bring her to 70 and farm all the beautiful mog priests have!

1 Like

Welcome to theā€¦light side? Again!

3 Likes