Engineer’s Workshop: Enhancing Character Customization

Engineer’s Workshop: Enhancing Character Customization

Get a behind-the-scenes look at our updated character customization options and the engineering feats to make it possible.

View Full Article

5 Likes

But still no beards for trolls. :frowning:

1 Like

Still no Grimtotem face and body paint though.

And no Dark Ranger customisations for Blood elves… so sad ;(

But I did enjoy that brief insight into what goes into it, Thank you!

imagine getting a thread where you can see what the Blizz devs are doing behind the scenes and the only feedback is “my customization is missing”

Thanks for the blog post, I wish you did this more often :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just wait until the nightborne players see this.

4 Likes

I wish more people were like you instead of the usual whines and none construtive posts.

1 Like

I ain’t clicking to the link because I saw Trashgnomes on the screenshot. As a rightful hater of Trashgnomes, I protest.

You are still not forgiven.

:imp:

Hey I did say I enjoyed the insight. :frowning:

I enjoyed this very insightful technical post! It’s always great to learn what exactly goes into developing something for our favourite game. I had no idea, for example, that there were technical limitations to how many options we could have before this rework. I would love to see more under-the-hood engineering blog posts like this in the future!

That said, it is quite obvious that some character models have received more love and variety than the others and I sincerely hope that all this effort that has been put into developing this new system would result in additional, more frequent updates in the future.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to start an official thread with feedback and suggestions that the artists could look through.

Nightborne players would like a word with you…
:confused:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.