Warcraft Short Story: We Ride Forth

Warcraft Short Story: We Ride Forth

Nazgrim, Thoras Trollbane, Sally Whitemane, and Darion Mograine—the Lich King’s Four Horsemen—travel to Icecrown, hoping to ascertain their master’s inscrutable plans, and put an end to them if necessary.

View Full Article

11 Likes

OH yeah, nice to show this ingame, would have easily missed this!

1 Like

good read wish there was more tbh

1 Like

It was a nice little prelude to the expansion, and an interesting and different perspective on the events of the Shadowlands cinematic - quite enjoyed reading it.
I like Whitemane’s sass, it was sweet that the author had taken effort to emphasize that.

1 Like

That story was soo great :smiley:!
i needed a few more line about Nazgrim and Sally Whitemane about their feeling when they have to meet their allies how they will feel :

What felt Nazgrim in Ogrimmar ?
How Sally Whitemane felt as once meeting the alliance ?

But the story was still great :smiley:
Need more story of Robert Brooks :smiley:

1 Like

Great! I loved the DK story in legion so much!!

1 Like

Look on the bright side. At least it’s free.
Still, some gameplay involving Acherus as part of thr pre-patch would have been nice

1 Like

I really enjoyed this story, I hope there will be more from this author and on these lot. Bit disappointed the Deathlord didn’t even get a casual mention though. It would have been relatively easy to keep their true faction, race and gender a secret but mention them in passing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.