20th Anniversary Celebration Update Notes

Yeah I doubt so aswell :slight_smile:

This is mostly due to ā€œStrength of Convictionā€ talent being removed.

It gave a 10/20% buff to initial dmg of SotR and WoG.

But it required you to be standing in YOUR consecration.

But then again, you could only put down consecration by using a blade of justice, which requires a two-hander.

And SotR requires a shieldā€¦ see where we are going?

You would have to put down a consecration with a two-hander and then switch to a 1h/shield combo to even benefit from this talent, and that would require you to be stationary since you would be losing the bonus as soon as you move from the consecration, no 4 sec grace period that protection gets.

And that sucks big time, at least if you ask me.

Also, if you did read a bit further (this is in no way meant to cause any hurt feelings or anything, it just gets clarified down the road a bit), you would notice the line saying: ā€œDeveloperā€™s note: Weā€™re moving some power back into Word of Glory and Shield of the Righteous baseline with the removal of the Strength of Conviction talent.ā€

Should have been made baseline a long time ago (around the time when Consecrated Blade got turned into a passive) if you ask me, since the amount of juggling around made it pretty much a dead talent.

On the other hand, it means retribution gets a WoG nerf, since no matter what you do, you will never be able to acquire that sweet 20% bonus anymore.

(post deleted by author)

Sooo ā€¦ We donā€™t talk about the vicious saddle problem uh ? Wins in Rated PvP have not been counting since xpac launched.

What doesnt make sense is:
Retribution
Damage increased by 6%.

1 Like

Naah thats fine ret needs to be a bit more op since they can have tier 2 set again :stuck_out_tongue: