2/10M Warlock Looking for Mythic Prog

I’m a young electrician who’s always been incredibly dedicated to the games I’ve played over the years and recently I finally picked up the flag and went all in on WoW. Previously I had raided in Destiny 2, which speaks alot to the ability to coordinate, but most importantly. I spent 6 months, if not longer training as many newer players how to do those raids. Meaning hours on hours of raiding. Usually 4 hours 1-2 times a week during that entire time.

Mythic Prog is how I’ve found that I enjoy WoW the most and I want to achieve CE at any cost. It is my ultimate goal.

I’m currently in the process of regearing after swapping away from my Monk, so I have nothing, but my word and no meaningful logs.

Hi, if your looking for a fresh start maybe we would be a nice fit, although we are a new guild we have raiders with 5/10m progress, we hope to be back raiding mythic very shortly, any how here is our forum post

Hey! “Knights in three Stripes” “Tarren Mill”.
We are currently recruiting for Castle Nathria 3/10 M. We are aiming towards mythic content with a goal at CE for future tiers. We raid twice a week, Thursday 19.00-23.00 and Monday 19.00-23.00. Our goal is to create a chill environment where raiding doesnt feel like a job but still striving to keep it competitive.
If you feel interested HMU.
Bnet: Lindblom#2461
Discord: Lindblom#5012

Hey mate, want to join a friendly two days raiding guild? We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 19.30 to 22.00. We are looking for DPS and Holy pala/Resto druid to go into mythic progress. We are a very casual guild whos just wants to have fun and enjoy the game fully. We live on Kazzak server if thats not a problem. You can contact me on squizh#2430 in b-net.

Hey,

Imaginary Squad guild on Stormscale are a 2 day a week raiding guild. We are 10/10HC, 2/10M and are recruiting a warlock. If you’re interested message Patastis in game or add my battletag: Pata#2290.

Best of luck

Patastis

We are currently recruiting check us out