211 Resto Shaman LF new guild

Hiya,

Im looking for a new guild (H) to be able to progress heroic with and do some mythic plus aswell. At the moment im at 10/10 N and 3/10 HC and 930 Rio Score.

Im willing to transfer servers, cause this server is pretty much dead.

Raiding times and days is not an issues for me.

What i bring is dedication, loyalty, knowledge and im always on time and prepared for raids.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Hey my guild is currently looking for a resto shaman!
We are currently 9/10 HC hoping to down Sire this Tuesday.
Please check out our recruitment post and let me know if it sounds interesting!
Btag: Marble#2140

Hi,

Hope your well.
We are currently recruiting a resto shaman and would love to talk to you.

Have a look at our post and let us know if your interested.

Hey Skyzmo,

Give us a look

Hello, maybe this is what you are looking for…

[H – Bronzebeard– EU] 8/10 HC Looking For DPS/Healers
Progression: 8/10 HC CN
Raid Times: 20:00 – 23:15 Server Time
Raid Schedule: Wednesday & Sunday

About us:
The Plague Maw Rats is a newly formed guild dedicated to HC raid & Mythic+ Key progression. We have formed this guild with a core raid group that has visions to push in Mythic, At the moment our current priorities are Boomies/Hpaly/Rshamy/Affliction Lock
Exceptional players of other specs will also be considered.
Our roster enjoys progression and has proven to be tiltproof we aim to improve ourselves in every encounter-raid,but we do not tolerate “flaming” by any means
We’d prefer to hinder progression than to have a toxic roster.

Expectations:
Understanding of your specialization
usage of mods such as DBM, Weak auras etc
Review logs after bosses to improve performance
Understanding of boss abilities prior to each pull in raid and Mythic+
Able to join guild Discord server and use the appropriate voice channels

If you would like to know more about the guild or enquire about joining the please contact the guild recruitment officer via the below channels
Battle net.:
Garrvar#2463

Or Discord :
Garrvar#5693.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey man! You’re already being spammed by a thousand guilds, but if you look to increase your raiding efficiency a bit more (let’s face it, nobody should need more than one raid day to clear HC) and would be willing to transfer to alliance, feel free to give us a read and look-up. :slight_smile: Discord Link is in the advertisement post, can also just reply here and I’ll send my Bnet over.

hey buddy would like to speak to you if your interested in raiding here is our recruitment forum link [H] <Archaic Order> - 6/10M 1-day Raiding Guild please add yasri#2238 for more info

Hi!
Are you looking to do any mythic raiding? We are looking to add more people to our mythic raid team.

Hey there :slight_smile:

Core Elite are currently looking for another healer to bolster our raid team.

We are 9/10 HC and 1/10 Mythic. Feel free to add me on alpha#2296 if you fancy a chat :slight_smile:

Hey! Astral Walkers recruiting for our raid roster, we are semihardcore guild who are trying to push curve rn, will begin mythic progress as soon as possible we also do keys as guildies, if you are interested please add me on ingame or discord! discord: Syndell#0819 , battlenet: aurea#2476

Hello there!
If u havent found a guild yet. Feel free to have a look at [h] Stormscale and see if it fits ur needs

Thank you for the time you are gonna spend reading this and i hope you read all of it because there is information spread around throughout the whole post! You might see something that triggers your interest to give us a try!

About us:
A guild from a low-pop server that transferred to Draenor to raise it’s community! We have been around since 2006 on our old server! We have a core group of people that raid together and hang out in general and we want to get more people to come play with us and have fun! Everyone is welcome! The only requirement to join the guild, is to not be a bad person! There is no need to spoil someone’s game in any way, we are all here to play and have fun while doing it!
The guild stopped being active on BfA and we are now once again going active for Shadowlands!

Guild Goals:

1. Build up the guild community! We want people to have fun playing the game!
  2. Build up a place for people to call “home”! A place that everyone logs in to play and have fun with the rest of the guild!
  3. Clearing Heroic every tier and trying our limits while having fun!

Raiding:
We value Real Life (we all have jobs/family/school stuff to attend to) so if you can’t make it to a raid it’s not a problem but we’d like to get informed in advance if you can’t make it to a raid.
Raiding days are: Tuesday-Thursday from 20:00 to 23:00 realm times.
Communication: We are using discord to communicate throughout the raids.
Loot: We are using the “rclootcouncil” addon currently to handle loot (it’s personal loot but the addon helps with distributing unwanted gear to others).

Recruitment:
Everyone is welcome to come join us and hang around to have some fun playing!
Raiding wise:Currently Looking for Demon Hunter Havoc and a Warlcok.
People to reach out for more information/to join:
Jackrazor - xtrodinare#2690
Rècklèss - raxix#2702
Muttsurini - VolJin#2151

Hi @Skyzmo

Check us out and let me know if this is something you will look at:

Thanks