215 resto shaman LF mythic raiding guild

Hello reader!

I am a resto shaman / enhancement shaman currently looking for a radiing guild progressing in mythic. I have 9/10 heroic from pugs that I have mainly organized myself.

I am a dedicated wow player with vast experience going all the way back to classic wow. I have played every single expansion, but with major breaks through entire raid tiers. Tho I have done most raid tiers while they were current.

I have mainly been pugging content, tho I have cutting edge “emerald nightmare” and “mogu shan vaults”. I was dps warrior in msv, and rogue in EN, I had several #1 logs EU on nythendra for many weeks, and many top 100 logs on ursoc and other fights. Me and my team was also top 100 mythic + scores, but this was before it really became an esport, tho the grind was real.

So I have the hardcore experience and I always strive to perform my best and optimise my gear, which in this expansion seems to be to just push ur i.lvl to the max and then worry about ur main and secondary stats for the most part. I use all consums always, and im able to be vocal and listen on voice.

I know all the fight mechanics, and I use both DBM and weakauras to be aware of all mechanics. I dont have anything else to add.

if ur just gonna link me ur webpage, and where to apply forget it. im tired of applying thats why im making this post so u can see what i have to offer, and talk with me on discord or bnet for further detail.

I dont have many logs from shadowlands yet as I have just been pugging and mainy focusing on leading a bunch of spergs through heroic.

For a talk add rewind#21852 on bnet.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Hey there!

We’d be interested in having you but only if you’d be prepared to race change + transfer. We could always have a talk before decisions are made.

Check us out
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/soy

Discord: Dylan#1602, Impact#8303
Bnet: Elitescream#2347, Impact#2811

Hey! If you’re interested in moving to Draenor feel free to hit us up! (CE aimed guild)