216 mage LF guild [H]

Hi there! I’m looking for a new guild 2-3 days raiding.

Currently I’m 216 ilvl, doing my mythic+ every week.
Played WoW since vanilla. I honestly just miss something a little bit less casual than what I’m in now.

I’m 9/10 HC helping a friends casual guild progress.

I’ve had a lot of raiding experience over the years ranging from world 400-1000 guilds. Can show logs from previous expansions and current.

I’m also very versatile able to play several classes if ever needed to reroll for a specific reason, I study up on the raids and theorycraft in my spare time.

Let’s raid and farm some keys :slight_smile:

Leave your offers below with a btag.

Hi there im not sure what server you are on but im an officer in a guild called Fruit vendor on Dreanor.
We’re a group of friends that have been raiding and playing WoW together for years. we are currently 9/10 HC. As soon as we’ve cleared HC we’ll be moving on to Mythic. We are currently looking for moslty ranged dps.

We raid 3 days a week, Wednesdays(farm), Thursdays and Sundays(progression) 8pm to 11pm server time. We’d like everyone to be able to join progression as much as possible, with farm being optional.
We aim to provide a nice enviroment where you can have fun and be yourself.

If this sounds like your type of guild feel free to add one of our battle tags

Miltic#2900
Christine#21841

Hello, add my btag for a chat! - Tymoa#2145

Tym, GM of Cynical - 8/10HC Wed/Thur/Mon 8-11ST

2/10M - Kazzak - Noboru#21697

Hello there! I am not entirely sure what level you aim to raid currently, but if you’re from Sweden or scandinavia, I might have something for you! :slight_smile:

If this is the case, add my b-tag: Norrby#2356
Hope to hear from you!

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/horde-draenor-abysmal-recruiting-for-mythic-progress/242372

Hey Imba give us a look

Hey there !

Superiority complex is looking for a few more members to round out the mythic raiding team currently 10/10h 2/10 mythic with 2% closest pull on hungering!

We raid we / thursday / sunday 20:00 - 23:00 ST with optional / alt heroic clear on monday. We are split off an alliance guild with CE nayalota and aiming for CE again this expansion

Would love to have a chat with you.

Bnet: a4papier#2833
Discord: a4papier#3255

[h] <archaic order> - 6/10 M 1-day raiding guild , if you would like to ask more question then please dont hesitate to add my btag yasri#2238

Hi please find attached our guild recruitment post