Castle Nathria Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Castle Nathria Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Cut down the traitorous Sire Denathrius and his court loyalists before their twisted plans unfold in an epic new raid—Castle Nathria.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Let’s get em boys!

wheres the balance changes to fix pvp? how incompetent are you? planning to make arena go live in this state?

2 Likes

So you lock out LFR difficulty until later?
Not fair on us LFR players. I guess I will go back to classic then to raid, the raids are the same difficulty in classic as LFR anyway.

You really should change this though and make LFR open same time as the rest. I wanted to attempt world first LFR clear.

5 Likes

Open LFR since week 1.

why is this discrimination?

3 Likes

LFR needs love!

2 Likes

LFR gamers arising and going brrrrr

LFR is basically story mode, no harm in timing new wings to release every few weeks.

If it’s basically story mode then there is no harm in opening all wings on the 8/9th along with Normal/HC then.

Not like the loot from it is better than the Norm/HC versions.
Guess the hardcore Mythic raiders wouldn’t be able to stand that someone got World First LFR before they managed world first Mythic.

1 Like

Looks pretty epic. I can’t wait to raid it.

Apparently yeah, oh well. Easy elite set for my sub rogue.

I hate to be that person, but the article only has the dates for the US. I mean, even WoWhead has different days for US and EU.

Also, LFR players have to wait 2 weeks to down 1 boss. Seriously? Why not release 3rd and 4th wings on the same day, if you have to make them separate? We’ll only get to see the end of the raid in February :unamused:

3 Likes

Why is LFR STILL on a 2 week per wing lockout?
What possible reason is there for this?

It should be released in full one week after Mythic.

4 Likes

Because casuals will quit after doing lfr.
This way they drag content on. Not realizing the damage from doing this ends up making the casuals burn out and quit for the whole expansion and not just the patch.

2 Likes

Literally no one cares about that, considering Normal and Heroic open at the week before mythic. Just go do Normal, it’s basically LFR anyway I don’t see the issue lol.

It goes brrrrr pop pop pop poilipop!

1 Like

They’re dosing raiding experience so lfr raiders don’t explode :joy_cat:

1 Like

I got no problems waiting as an LFR player, just wondering about the ilvl170…can I get that with just doing LFD and WQ type things??
(my main is still stuck at 150 and I never seem to get anything kind of rewards that would bump me up at all).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.