224 BM Hunter looking for new guild

Hi all

My current guild looks to be falling apart, so once again in the situation of looking for a new place to call home

I am looking for a casual raiding guild, that also enjoy the social side of a guild activities around Azeroth, achievement runs, mythic +, etc

My current progress in CN 10/10 Normal & HC, and SoD 9/10 Normal

I am not really looking for somewhere that is too hardcore, i prefer more of a relaxed raid group, mainly focusing on Normal and HC content when it comes to raiding.
I don’t mind running a few mythic bosses, but nothing too hectic.

Id like to find a guild that raid’s once or twice a week, I am pretty flexible and can play during the week and the weekend, mostly on the evening during the week due to work.

Rynak

Hey Rynak, give the Lost Rowsdowers a look. We’re a more casual raiding guild that also does M+ dungeons. We’re currently 4/10 HC Sanctum and would be happy to add another ranged dps to our raiding team. We raid Saturdays 8pm-11pm (Server Time) and Sundays 7pm-10pm (ST). If those times sound good or you’re interested in giving us a shot you can either message me (Disc - Novahkiin#1976, Bnet - Novahkiin#21346) or you can contact the GM (Bnet - Nerzelan#2725)

2 Likes

Good luck Rynak hope you find a nice guild! We’re also still looking.

1 Like

If our guild seems interesting to you as well, you’re most welcome :wink:

1 Like

If your still looking for a place to call home you would be more than welcome to join the marmots. Sounds like you would fit right in :slight_smile:

Hello,

Free feel to take a look :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.