Save Big on Character Boosts, Pets, Mounts, and More During Our Holiday Sale

Could you add the Character Services ( race change, name change, character transfer …etc ) to the sale please :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Decidedly voting for character services discount ; Many people would certainly decide to transfer their toons to other realms ; Seriously twenty five euro for character move which in fact doesn’t require any employee work is scam ;

2 Likes

Lets try to ask nicely, maybe they listen :joy:

1 Like

When are we getting cross region transfers and no double paymemt for trying to play with my NA friends?

I remember when it used to be 20 euros. Still expensive, but better than what it is now. A Christmas discount would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

does anyone know how the bundle in the picture works if you already have one item? i already have the “Shadow” pet, but dont have the 2 mounts or the alterac brew pup.

can i cage the 2nd “shadow” and sell?

can i sell the 2nd “Shadow” outright?

can i gift it to a friend?

do i get a discount in the price as i already have the pet?

do i get a different pet in its place?

other?

Everything you already own in the bundle will be discounted from the total.

1 Like

I see nothing of personal interest, but may buy the pack for the GF.

thats nice. i wonder am i seeing the already discounted price? how much is the bundle for you?

6 euros + -

1 Like

You will add Character Services to that, right?

Discounts go BRRRRRRRRRRRR! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

you have all 2 pets and 2 mounts already so i cant work out the discount. :frowning:

im wondering what is the full price if you dont have any of those pets/mounts.

I am english so it is in pounds to me, so euros might be off slightly.

I already have everything but I can still gift it so from £56.00 to £19.49 for all 4.
Google tells me that’s 61.35 euros reduced to 21.35 euros.

So… around there?

excellent ty. i am in UK too. for me its showing £56.00 down to £16.70. so Shadow is discounting it for me from £19.49 to £16.70. problem solved. ty all! :smiley:

1 Like

you mean the automated processes that Activision-“Blizzard” still charges for with the excuse to not be overused? :)))))

1 Like

while it is nice that the collectibles have been put on sale, i do agree that the services are a bit archaic at this point. they should be free, but have like a 6 month cooldown or something to stop people abusing their usage.

2 Likes

Nice, I got the last two store mounts I needed (mecha drake and Panda mount.) Happy to have my store mount collection at 100% again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now maybe let UK ppl to GIFT things, not posible at all! :frowning: Wanted to gift 1 month and Woof pack to my GF, cant… GG blizz… ehm, Activision…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.