AWC 2021 Gets Cracking Today

the moment your realise the whine threads was speaking the truth

2 Likes

True, if they actually cared about their game instead of having this circus where some classes global you, and started implementing actual changes and fixes to over- and underperforming classes - People might start to gain an interest in their “esports”, and they won’t end up with having a consistent viewercount of only 20k on their content.

First match between Tegrity and Ad Hoc was so good.

Really entertaining.

2 Likes

It really wasn’t. And now I’ll turn it off.
Stop throwing RNG on everything and bring back more skill differentiation, please.

3 Likes

hey, can you guys nerf crit in pvp please? so 1 shots stops happening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. Yes I do. :smile:

2 Likes

No thanks.

Yeah, would be nice to see them put some effort in but I have come to the realisation that that’s not likely to happen and the best thing for myself as a player is to play fotm or play another game if I just don’t like the state of the game.

1 Like

2/5 of the games were less than 1:30 min long. So entertaining indeed

Why not?

Not that much RNG really

1 Like

You do realise how many passive RNGs were a part of those fights, right? It’s bloated like crazy.

That’s why.

Quite liked the first games. Not sure what I think about Jungle. Feral Bites do make for good burst and gets some kills here and there, but the comp seemed to fall back to a defensive style frequently, which doesn’t really seem ideal for a Discipline Priest.
But enjoyable!

Yeah there’s a few but really not that many

at least the dampeners lost

Meanwhile some dude can make a random Minecraft “manhunt” video on the spot with his 3 friends and get 400k+ live viewers. Says a lot about the state of your esports. Doesn’t help this is the first blue post I see from Blizzard in the pvp forums, which is quite disappointing.

5 Likes

4 teams, 3 holy palas and 1 disc priest.

What was I wrong about? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha i love the way that Kaivax ignores questions about PvP balance and react only to stupid posts
 I don’t get it people pays for that game, why are You ignoring everybody?
So many players yelling about PvP balance and You just do nothin

4 Likes

Another Team Paladin vs Paladin yeah very balanced that nobody touch Mistweaver Monk or Resto Druid :slight_smile: I’m so happy that I play so underdog class (Resto Druid)

1 Like

Because their job description is literally just to act as a mouthpiece and to “manage the community”. They’re basically people sitting in wheelchairs with their hands tied behind their back, thanks to the limitations put on their job descriptions. It’s why they tend to stick to “community fluff” so to speak, instead of actually facing criticism head on.

It’s because they’re not authorized to respond to criticism on their own.

6 Likes

Its ironic since Blizzards in-game “give feedback” have completely been delegated to wow forums, instead of developers actually having the need read feedback.
And its very well known Blizzard doesnt read EU-Forum feedback. :thinking:

2 Likes