[A] Silvermoon <Undercover Horde> - 5/11 Mythic SFO

Faction: Alliance
Server: EU-Silvermoon

Hey there!
We are siblings with a few friends who recently came back at the end of BFA. Most of us have been on an off throughout the previous expansions. Overcome with the intense nostalgia feels, we started a new semi-hardcore raiding guild and would love some new additions!

We’re a friendly bunch, aiming to progress steadily and consistently in Mythic raiding. We are looking for people who are committed, friendly, familiar and comfortable with their classes. Our leader is experienced and pretty focused. In BFA, we had a progress of 10/12 M (only raided Mythic for 2 months). We had a progress of 9/10M in CN and 9/10M in SoD.

We are currently recruiting DPS for 9.2, our goal for 9.2 is CE with harsher standards. We believe that focusing on achieving that goal as a team, with each individual raider self-evaluating after every raid, will improve our progression and grant us CE.

We are always on the lookout for exceptional raiders! Even if your class/spec is not listed on the active recruitment, we will take every application under serious consideration. We’re currently 5/11 Mythic, progressing Halondrus!

Raid days:
Wednesday & Sunday progression run - 9-12pm ST
For any questions, feel free to DM us

1. Recruiter:
    -In-game name: Bobuty
    -Discord: Ahmaazing#3276
1 Like

Still looking for good players who want to achieve more than curve.

Looking for dps in the form of a warrior, DH, DK or Locks. But all good applications considered.
Get involved

Hungering Destroyer down, progressing Sun King ! Still need ranged dps

Progressing Artificer now. Still need WW, DK, hunter, mage

Still need ranged dps, progressing Sludgefist got him down to 4%

A DK is really needed for generals prog too!

i am looking for raid hc if the guild still raid it i am mainly mm hunter main i have a mage and warlock on silvermoon that is level 60 feel free to add me on Nor6695#2971 or Discord Remi/Embermind#1157 :slight_smile:

Sludge is down, currently heading towards SLG :slight_smile:

Progressing SLG, getting to phase 2. Looking for warlock, mage, hunter. Any good applications are still considered.

This is a good guild :smile:, lots of cute gamers.

3 Likes

SLG Down, Daddy next

1 Like

Recruiting and getting ready for SoD! :smiley:

4/10 now! Get those apps in!

Got soulrender last night, heading to painsmith!

7/10 mythic now. Killed Painsmith and Guardian in the same night.

7/10 now! Join us for that juicy CE!

Fatescribe down, heading for KT

Hello everyone! We are looking to fill our raid team in 9.2. ALL dps will be considered

We are currently 6/11 HC!

Anyone feeling like a crab rave? We are currently 5/11M and Raving…HARD!