Mythic Keystone Great Vault Expectations

9.0.5 will arrive on Wednesday, 10 March.

Please be reminded that the Great Vault rewards items based on your efforts in the previous week. That means that you should not feel pressured to push Mythic Keystone dungeons excessively over the next few days, as your Mythic Keystone dungeon reward(s) from the Great Vault immediately after the patch goes live will not be an item that can be upgraded with Valor. Keeping items unclaimed through the first week will have no impact on this.

After the first week of the patch, the Great Vault will offer gear that can be upgraded.

Thank you!

1 Like

ty for the heads up.

1 Like

Or ya’know, make them upgradable so people have something to look forward to.

Why when theres an option that would make people happy and one that won’t do you always default to the worse one? It’s becoming a Blizzard superpower.

:man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Its a good push week this week with many trying to finish off KSM would there be any harm with people running so many dungeons to make the first vault next week so far into SL season 1 already ?

1 Like

“Don’t put too much effort into the game for the next 4 weeks, the rewards will be waasted” - Blizzard

Thanks to you I managed to reduce my playtime dramatically! How fantastic during lockdown.

Based on the RNG, not the effort tho.

4 Likes

Tbh agreed seems silly they are splitting it this way

The only forgiving part is atleast any key above +10 won’t be upgradable by the Valor system and any char that ain’t got that far yet can’t upgrade their gear because they haven’t cleared enough high m+

Think your basically stuck capped at 207 upgrades via Valor before clearing every dungeon in time on a +10 which allows for 213 upgrades.

So id imagine for the vast majority the Valor system is actually completely useless :rofl: and you still will only want vault rewards.

It’s not even account wide so anyone who’s rerolling will have to reclear all +15s to access this system again

2 Likes

Items from Vault? You mean Stygia? :laughing:

You do realize that upgrading vault items through the system you’re implementing is something that just will not be done, right?

With KSM completed I’m getting 226 items from vault and upgrade cap is 220, same goes for Conqeror at 220 vault item and 213 upgrade cap and so on…

Why hasn’t the gear disparity between PvP and PvE (mostly M+) been properly addressed in that we are still forced to grind out 2400 rating (or pay for a boost like 99% of raiders are doing) for 233 weapons and 226 pieces?

Do you play this game at all?

3 Likes

In the early stages I had the feeling this might improve my gear but the closer the patch comes the more I realize this is not for me.

I’m doing keystone levels 10-12, so I get 223 and 220 from my vault with a upgrade cap of 213, I had a nice 203 helm drop this week, which I won’t be able to upgrade. I have 213+ in all but 4 slots from raiding and vault. How am I supposed to benefit from valor?

2 Likes

im pretty much in the same boat, i think the majority of people are.

my main got item level 214. last week or so i timed my first +14, usually i only run 10-12, maybe 13s. the valor system is pretty much useless to me.
they just screwed up by making the item level disparity between dungeon and vault drop too big, i dont think there is any going back or slapping a bandaid on. imo they should just remove the keystone master requirements or make it account wide so at least alts can profit off it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.