2,5k dk frost que never coming?

Okay thank you lmao

I am joke. i never said i was good.

Didn’t they say you can get everything except the tank 1 cut off? So tabard and cloak are obtainable. The elite set and weapons are, in only not sure about the tabard and the cloak. But i think it will be available with solo shuffle.

1 Like

Yeah sounds about right. Definitely can get elite sets. Randomly got the hunter elite set for Evoker that I can equip. Will just find out in S1 I guess for real confirmation

1 Like

That’s right, we need to wait. I don’t mind getting the tabard and cloak, if im able to get to 2,4k in solo shuffle. It will always be something different reaching it in 2s or 3s

What that means is you can earn the tabard, the cloak, the elite title, and there’s also the r1 soloist title confirmed for top percentage of your spec (which is why you’ve got different ratings for different specs when you swap, and it was a bit buggy although I hope they’ve fixed it but I haven’t kept up to date on that part).

What you can’t earn is just the gladiator title and mount, and r1 gladiator title. DF s1 got the Crimson Soloist title for r1 in rated shuffle instead.

Although they’ve reported that the elite rewards won’t be available until later on in the season, which you’ll get retroactively if you achieve the rating required for it before then. It’s because they messed up the implementation of it, and that goes for all ladders.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/update-on-dragonflight-season-1-rated-pvp-rewards/398602
There’s the thread where they mention it. Also includes the weapon enchant not being available, forgot about that part.
The titles will still be awarded when you earn it.

3 Likes

U sure are something, thx for helping out.

2.5 suffle = 1600 normal arena

There’s no bug. Your prize for getting tank games removed is 30 minute queue.

3 Likes

At least solo shuffle rating is not recorded anywhere or shown in Check-PvP :smiley:

so you compare like playing against raiku trille in solo shuffle is as like playing against 1.6 players?

ppl aint getting smarter these days

So you can obtain elite set appearance?

Solo is solo, in custom u sit vs premades thats why i am good here, no premade.

No shortcut i am good solo i will always be good.

Also weapons, tabard and cloak. Even the elite towel. Only the Gladiator Titel and the rewards for it are not obtainable in solo.

In the off season it feels like i can get to 2400 to obtain all of this, it would be my first time. I how i can manage this, but if i get over 1800 in DF S1 with my friends it will feel better than 2400 in solo.

Well no premades in solo shuffle, means if u play good u are good.

I say solo shuffle more skill then normal arena becouse in custom u sit discord, in solo shuffle is all on u.

I know but it is something else to get it in premade with my friends

1 hour sitting in custom then 1 lose he leave sounds fun.

Solo is best blizz added atleast for me.

Hm, I will find out today, 25 points missing from 1.8k if some mail set will magically appear on my mog list of my evoker.

From what I heard you cannot get elite set appearance off season, but will see.

I am not judging you, nor I said anything against you.

If you do like playing solo it is up to you, and I do not think you should be offended by some elitists.

I personally came back after 4 month break, playing solo shuffle to learn my class, so I do not care if one says anything about my off season rating.

1 Like

Atleast u are nice, i am happy.

1 Like

No not like this, but when you Upgrade your gear. That’s what i weil fine out later at night. But someone posted roots in the forum