WoW Charity Pet Program $1 Million USD Goal Reached – Daisy Unlocked!

Or they are just putting them in the shop because that’s where the charity pets normally appear.

I’m not fussed about the method of delivery tbh. Either works for me.

1 Like

I fully expect Ion Hazzikostas to personally deliver this message to me, at my home, on my doorstep, whilst performing an artistic dance of his native country, and reciting a poem by Robert Frost, as he proceeds to tell me how grateful he is on the behalf of all of Blizzard and the entire world for my enormous contribution to saving mankind and securing the future of World of Warcraft, after which he will award me the honorary title of President of the Universe and a free ticket to Disney World as well as a year’s supply of Pepsi Crystal.

Anything less would be a slap in the face.

3 Likes

Putting them on the shop allows ppl without a current sub to claim the pet as well I presume, so…

Please put it in the shop already :frowning:

1 Like

Daisy should now be ready to join you on your journey! Head on over to the Blizzard Shop to claim her.

And if you’d like to carry her around on your back, simply target her and use the emote /beckon. :sloth:

1 Like

Hey guys, if you have any of the bird pets which can sit on your shoulder when you /whistle. Daisy stacks with that aswell.

Pets like:

Crackers - Rogue class hall
Feathers - BFA Pathfinder pet (looks like the mount)
Cap’n Crackers - Store pet.

I’m currently wandering around looking like a tropical zoo :slight_smile:

For druids (and I imagine Shaman) when you shapeshift if she is on your back… she is dismissed :frowning:

What’s the emote for /Getoffmybackyoulazysloth?

Seems to disappear when you mount up.

/cancelaura Daisy

(or just summon Daisy again)

It’s just a buff. As soon as Daisy jumps on your back she no longer counts as active/summoned companion, and converts to just a buff. I don’t think there is any “emote” to let her jump off.

That’s really disappointing…

Thank you!

2 Likes

Ruined by the fact Daisy disappears when you mount up, really disappointed

2 Likes

how do I make daisy climb on my back

Target Daisy and type /beckon (while not being mounted).

1 Like

cool :cowboy_hat_face:

Is anyone not seeing Daisy in their pet journal after claiming her? It’s flashing that I have an unopened gift there, but when I open the journal, she’s nowhere to be found.

2 Likes

Hey, admins! It’d be awfully nice if you made a comment or suggestion. It’s been a week. Some might consider the lack of reply rather rude.

@Duaf: I am not an admin, but just as an idea… Do you perhaps have one or more filters enabled?

Daisy go B…r…r…r…r…r…r…r…r…r…r…

The buff should stay when you mount up.

She’s cute, but I’m not going to keep doing /beckon

• Summons Daisy
  • Beckons her
  • mounts up and loses her
  • Does WQ/whatever
  • Summons Daisy
  • Beckons her
  • mounts up and loses her
  • Does WQ/whatever

…Pass