Mailbox Marks deleted

Would have been nice to know any BG marks in the mail from the day before would be deleted.

Thanks Blizzard.

2 Likes

Hopefully, you can recover them. We made a change yesterday that allowed these items to be picked up by the item recovery system.

If you’re expecting Marks that you earned after the pre-patch went live, and don’t have them, you can hopefully check for them and restore them.

Go here, select ‘In-game Issues’ and then ‘Items and Mail’ to get started.

1 Like

Wheres the bluepost about honor “fix”?

9 Likes

Now this is some proper focus! Now go to the honor posts.

Dont waste your time trying to recover some lost marks, get to the important issue. When are you gonna adress the honor nerf mess?

6 Likes

Is this intended as a temporary change? Or will people farming for honorcap during the prepatch be able to restore hundreds of marks once they can finally start using their honor and marks at level 70?

This dosnt seem to work for boosted characters. I had 20 WSG and AB marks in my inventory before boosting but these are still gone and not recoverable with this method.

3 Likes

How do you actually respond to this matter and now the 100000 other posts about your horrible “FIX” and the lack of fixing your “FIX” !??!

1 Like

It did not work, it only recoved letters…

2 Likes

The recover system did not help i only got letters sent to my mailbox again… And now i have a 15day cooldown for nothing

2 Likes

We did not find any eligible mail on this character.

???

1 Like

i recover 5 on 40… super thx nice system.

i recovered one of my characters marks but i farmed on 3 different characters the day before prepatch. so i restored 1 characters marks but the service went on a cooldown for 2 weeks now and i am not able to recover my other 2 character’s well earned marks of honor.
TLDR: Service dont work for my main character for 2 weeks. so my efforts are still going to garbage.

On the other hand marks are not the bigger issue. You have to fix the honor gains first that they are far from the original values of real tbc prepatch.

I didnt get BG marks, only letter…

This does not work
No listed expired marks for my char

The mail I recieved from Admiral Odesyus after completing a draenei quest was also missing the item it was supposed to contain. It seems like there may be an issue with mail attachements in general from non-players.

1 Like

Meh i deleted empty mails, now i read this. Dunno if i get my marks cos it is 3 days soon.

It worked, like 30% for me…

• 5 mail with attachments
  • 5 mail without attachments
  • ~3-6 mail that are missing

but I guess, 5 mails are at least something compared to yesterday…

7 mails rocovered. Every one of them without tokens…
Appreciate the “fix”.
It doesn’t matter anyway because I already canceled my subscription due to the one day before prepatch change to druid cat form energy tick. Realy great that we had an opprtinity to test this during beta and give our feedback.

Can we get an update on this? It’s clearly not working.