Your top 3 moments in WoW

My moments, or better to say ā€œthingsā€:

1. PvP WarZone in Stranglethorn Vale
  2. Making my 1st character Human rogue spamming sinister strike, and wondering what are these red dots around enemy portrait for.
  3. Flying in TBC, when i could hit Jump and look at the world from another perspective.
  4. Discovering that Arathi Basin battleground area is not a raid (pservers used to make this place a raid with some bosses)
  5. Going from Goldshire to Wailing Caverns with my 60 warrior friend just to farm some mats so he could make me blue level 16 pants.

and many many others :slight_smile:

1. Earning the last 4 realm first achievements in WotLK (Algalon, Yogg+0, TotGC Insanity, Lich King). Having months of progress pay off with half the server whispering ā€œGRATS!!11ā€, friends and strangers alike, was an awesome experience.
    The first 3 were quite underwhelming considering it just came down to who leveled faster since the bosses were easy as hell. I leveled my paladin as holy because I was allergic to retribution and I got summoned to Sartharion the second I hit level 80. Almost missed it.

2. Getting Ashkandi in vanilla. Felt like a total boss. Didnā€™t stop me from getting destroyed without a pocket healer though.

3. First time reaching Gladiator back in the first season in TBC. Flying around on those awesome looking armored Netherdrakes never gets old.

1 Like
  1. exploring the elwynn forest / westfall as a human warrior playing for the first time i came across some Gnomes and immediately made this Mage.

2. first time Tanking ZF the fight on the steps was fantastic.

3.First visit to Karazhan we got mauled by the bosses but the place was huge & impressive it was the first proper raid i went on with my guild at the time.

• Logging in for the first time on a starter account to check out the game on which Hearthstone was based. I created a Pandaren monk. I spent 5 minutes figuring out how to actually move. Then it hit me ā€” I can be a kung fu panda!
  • Raid healing in WoD. There was a time pug leaders gave up on an attempt because people didnā€™t know tactics, but first complimented ā€œmad healsā€ that allowed them to keep trying for so long, there was a time my healing officer was impressed with my cooldown timing. Gosh, Iā€™m doing something right!
  • Every time my guildie would whisper me in Legion while I was farming some world quests: ā€œhow about some dungeons with friends?ā€

1: creating my first ā€œGoreshā€ the forsaken fire mage during launch.

2: joining my first guild and feeling that sense of community

3: charging from Tirisfsl Glades into Western Plaguelands only to be owned by a spider who one shot me. I did get my revenge many levels later.

1 Like
  1. Walking out into Elwynn Forest for the first time.

2. The raid leader in a former guild (a hunter) disengaging off the platform during the Lich King fight. :rofl:

3. The guild I was guild leader of for all of TBC and half of WotLK. So much banter and good times.

4 Likes

A CM that wasnt sacked and a European one.

Wow ā€¦

1. Meeting my gaming BFF
  2. Pulling the boss on a break timer.
  3. Getting punted off the platform, within the first 20 seconds of fight, on our first Aggramar Mythic kill.
8 Likes

Nice video, made me smile :slight_smile:

1 Like

My guildies had a lot of fun at my expense but I have a good sense of humour. I think itā€™s better if you can laugh at yourself :laughing:

1 Like

ughā€¦ hard to choose.

One of the best moments (looking back) would be the time just leveling up to 60ā€¦ and boy did it take long. I fondly remember leveling together with my, at that time best friend RL in redridge mountains, listning to Madonna on repeat ā€¦ dying to elite mobs haha

another one, was me and him leaving our noobie guild (huge drama) to join this awesome raiding guild back in vanilia, and the first time stepping into ZG and MCā€¦ and me (as a hunter) getting upset that i didnt get that pretty sword from Hakkar :joy: hahaha, obv. my GM was very patient and tried to expl that, that sword wasnā€™t really for a hunterā€¦ haha bless him.

I also think the whole, 40 man raiding and me moving from being a total noob (cough cough still am probably) to end up being an officer/class commander in the guild.

Oh and donā€™t even get me started about TBC <3 best expansion ever! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

BTW you know that your armory is also shadowed? like someone else i saw today :smiley:

wow, you survived , good to see you :+1:

1 Like

Clearly in a dark mood :sob:

If I had to recall, I loved when I logged into WoW for the first time, late TBC and joining the masses in Orgrimmar was something unique.

Several RP moments back when I used to RP.

Coming out top on PVP as Warr after a lot of button pushing.

1-3 - quiting wow, feels so good to have freedom

1 Like
  1. Getting Hand of Aā€™dal in the night before the reset where it got removed
  2. Beating the Lich King for the first time after many failed attempts although I just had to go for about 1 hour but I thought: we can do it - and stayed!
  3. Getting my epic flight form back in TBC

Edit: had to correct a typo.
Edit2: By far my best slap-stick moment has to be being first time in (Old) Karazhan pulling the Maiden by auto-walking right into her arms! Damn, she knew how to hug me!

I canā€™t name three things, that were the best, it would be wrong.

I have so many good memories, but they all have one thing in common;

My top moments in WoW have been time with friends, doing silly things, doing serious things or just AFK at Dalaran or Shattrath or Shrine, where ever.
Those moments that have given me the feeling of ā€¦ I dont know, uhmā€¦ connection.
Those are the moments that I consider the best Iā€™ve had.

Not a single boss kill, not an awesome PvP match, time with friends, time with people from whom I care.

3 Likes

Really hard to choose only 3, but hereā€™s my list:

1. Buying my first mount, Spotted Frostsaber, when I finally had enough gold for it.
  2. Trying battlegrounds for the first time. I joined Warsong Gulch and my brother happened to be there too. I managed to kill his mage twice and when he realised it was me, he was so furious :laughing: He got his revenge later, though.
  3. Doing quests, dungeons and old raids with a friend of mine. Iā€™ve never met him in real life, but we have known each other for 7 years now. We always have so much fun while playing together.

So many replies, and a blue one too!

Keep it rolling folks!

1 Like