Gentlemen, start your engines

Only level 110 and above are eligible. Lower levels can take part but not get the mount. Last year the threshold was level 98.

Think it was the year before when i did the low levels, whenever the first change was anyway.

This year i have about 10 characters i’ll do it on, its too time consuming to do more as the event goes on.

1 Like

The very first year they lowered it to any char that could queue I did 50 tries a day :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah same. I kept meeting some guy with an announcer addon for kills and his was in the thousands, i still wonder if he ever got it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I find those addons that keep track so depressing. I don’t want to know how many tries. I’m just gonna blindly hope every time xD

1 Like

Good luck everyone! This is the one world event mount I still don’t have so I’m right there with you.

I’ll update you on my “No Big Love Rocket Club” membership status at the end of the event.

12 Likes

I’ve just hit the ‘too many instances’ wall :frowning:

2 Likes

Bit silly how you still get the necklaces. I could have used them on a few of my pre-110s. Post-110 they’re useless.

Same with TW, you get stuff for slots that are either neck/azerite xD

1 Like

LOL, I thought you meant the re-release of crash team racing (CTR)… I am disappointed :frowning:

GRMBL Not even a day in and people are already camping at the door and leaving the moment they got their loot.

I really can feel the love with this event. :expressionless:

Got it last year, good luck lad(ie)s :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t get it on the first try, this is hogwash! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Aww, you will get it tomorrow, i promise.:hugs:

You missed a few zeros off. 1 in 3,333 is 0.0003

Yay for mee :heart_eyes:

1 Like

how would it be? maybe taking a look?

I am curious, how many characters are people farming this with? I have only 7…

:exploding_head:

This is my first year trying for the mount (got an alt that I would love to use the mount with) but I’m keeping a relaxed attitude. I’ll try once a day, then do my game chores :sweat: and if I have anytime time left I’ll give it another try.

Best of luck for everyone :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I got something like 23 eligible characters but not going to run all of them every day. Today did with 5 but might do few more attempts still on the evening. I am usually the biggest optimist about things to all the way of the annoying levels but for some reason with this mount i feel pessimistic and think “meeh it will never drop”.:grin:

1 Like