Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated 16 August

Just for logs xD

Good story, now when do you guys start addressing the server issues?

Could you please remove carets from minimap, fix swing timer, make all lamp posts hiss and mend a zillion other stupid and irritating bugs?

im only writing this so that i can set up the dumb logs

just for logs

MAY 9, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Dungeons and Raids
    • Black Temple
      • [With realm restarts] Defeating the Shade of Akama encounter will unlock the door to the Den of Mortal Delights.

Here is today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic:

JUNE 6, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where Seal of the Martyr and Seal of Blood were not properly discounted by Libram of Hope.

Why don’t you fix the priest fear bug?

JUNE 8, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue with Shifting Naaru Sliver where players standing close together could affect the duration of the effect from each other’s trinkets.

Here is the upcoming hotfix to Burning Crusade Classic:

JUNE 22, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• [With realm restarts] To address a bug that prevented Midsummer Fire Festival bonfire quests from resetting for players who previously completed them, all Midsummer bonfire quests will be reset. This includes any yearly quests that players might have completed for the first time since the event began at 12:01 a.m. on June 21.
    • Developers’ note: This fix requires that we restart all realms, so to get the fix applied as soon as possible, we’re preforming realm restarts soon during off-peak hours in each region.

JULY 25, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Creatures in most dungeons have been adjusted so that it is now significantly more difficult to snare and kite them to a large degree.
  • In dungeons, group XP earned has been greatly reduced whenever there is large disparity between player levels in the same group.
3 Likes

the immune to slow should be fixed. if you’re a tank and get melee hits and a mage slows them, they shouldnt be immune to slow, it should reset every time they hit.

So I spent money on the bcc store boost (on discount) specifically to level a paladin and do some gold farming in dungeon to level all my alts professions and stuff cuz i hate gathering, also bought rxp guide gold assistant, so a total of 36€ investment and all of that for nothing cuz blizz outright f’ed dungeon farming because of other people’s gold selling . So now instead of taking a couple of days to make that gold , its gonna take me weeks :slight_smile: I’m not gonna buy gold because I refuse too, but it sure became best way to get gold right now.

Not going to lie, its been written since atleast June that this was comming, we just had no date. That they dropped it randomly at 18 PM a monday afternoon is another thing entirely.
But now you have decent lvld pala to level up and do content on more then just farm gold i guess.
But dont say that blizz f’d something up by trying to fix a problem. Well se in time what it does. If you think it was a waste of money to invest in Paladin/Guige… you might want to have kept updated to what would happen come xp buff / prepatch etc but ey guess thats blizz faults also?

Here is today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic:

JULY 28, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where the Shattered Hand Scout could prevent completion of Shattered Halls.

One of the most pathetic fixes.

And as preventive statement for all my further personal pov devalue attempts, I never earned gold by boosting.

You make people to do same content over and over again with moderate xp gain increase(for how long tho?), that brings approx 0 satisfaction. Instead of having a good convo with friends you boost. Bring the value of skill to the ground, ruin dungeon mechanics. Make people corpse run cause you don’t have a chance to reset mobs and res your group, or wipe cause can’t kite if part of their casual group died.

The fake explanation from the first bluepost that it is to prevent irl values gold trading… Rlly? You don’t ban multiple times reported bots, both outdoor and dungeon farming 24/7. The game itself provides dailies which are also used by units stated above for a decent income. Crap geared people who run gdkps for ages, just stacking on gold, scamming people is ok. Gold sellers blocking farm spots with massive “pampar” squad, turning every piece of loot that can be sold into shiny dinars. PayPal purchased raid gear is still a thing. You created loophole from whole expansion botted realms (see first statement of the list) with no lvl requirements/gold caps. Along with ducking over gehennas population and killing last 2 faction pvp server, cause your employee can’t count further than 1+1, but that is just lyrics.

And out of all these obvious issues, most of which should be fixed by… GMs actually doing their job, not just copy pasting templates?.. You decide to “fix” people who actually press the buttons and play the game? Eliminate the opportunity to help friends who are sick of questing on another alt? Believe it or not, nostalgia was fulfilled first round of lvling. Or was the cause of it same dude, who designed last server transfer? Logging to game for the first time in his life, getting communal andy boost and not being able to afford mage help. What is coming next? Deleting gear+gold if it was sold in raid, cause the employee of the month tried gdkp and didn’t like it? Removing gold from seller if AH price seems unfair or pumped?

I really had hope that blizz team can abandon another irrelevant idea by taking time, reading actually active players comments, detecting the slacker wagon members and looking at whole picture. But all turned quite regular. Deaf and blind to community needs, shooting in the dark, trying to hit at least 1 decent target among dozens accidental victims. What is the goal? Encouraging envious people who don’t want to do a sh*t, but would love to have same ingame wealth with everyone? Approx same way you ruined BGs to please wandering pvp tourists, so people who want to play together have to stay in que for ages or dump the idea to spend time with friends in social game. Massive impact. Fun part of pvp turned into green geared base afkers, not willing to invest into at least some gear to respect people around, just waiting to grab their 1 mark x3 times longer than if they were just rapidly stomped by premade. But I am getting carried away again. Since a lot of things were accumulated during tbc and this bluepost triggered last drop.

Just to summarize, if you tied yourself with “only one boost per account” and “no p2w”, maybe you should stick to it and don’t try to force people who want to get alts max lvl fast and chill buy extra sub and/or your amazing services? And try to remember that whole classic is driven by people who want to play and get maximum from the skill and game knowledge they didn’t manage back in the days. Try to hire an actual gamer instead of taking notes from comrade Lenin in mausoleum that all should be equal no matter of the effort, output or time invested.

1 Like

Almost missed, don’t forget to say hi to all players who are screwed at low pop servers, but not as low as firemaw, to give them a chance for free transfer. Providing only 2 options. Pay for gehennas + gamble with possible long @ss queues due to server migration logistics lvl god, or slowly die on server with low activity, groundhog day quests and no boost available <3

AUGUST 16, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue that prevented the PvP leaderboards from updating as expected.

UNLOCK Firemaw EU for paid transfers already!!!

1 Like