• No benifit to playing Alliance (the only reason my friend and me rolled Alliance was the faction imballance resulting in longer queue time which we thought was a reasonable downside and a natural consequence when having better racials as horde).
  • (as a result of the previous point) The faction imballance will grow further since anyone who might have had doubts about which poison to pick ? worse racials vs worse queue times ? will have his doubt removed as playing horde gives you the better of both worlds.
  • (as a result of the previous point) Alliance economy will suffer even more with a lower player base, and will eventually have many ghost towns.
  • Possible win guild/friends wintrading (it takes only one or two players in the opposite team to throw the game if they want to).
5 Likes

Better to add Horde to Alliance transfers after the change, would be disrespectful to the players who swapped for the queue just to release same faction BGs.

Saying the alliance has a sub-par / downright experience on every server is just untrue, you’re speaking from your own experience. A lot of players on alliance have a good experience and there’s even a few PvP servers that are Alliance dominated.

Now they can add Horde to Alliance one-way transfers

4 Likes

Your racials aren’t really that much worse or worse at all for PvP, you have plenty of meta racials.

You state that you went to alliance from horde for the queues and not the racials and yet you’re playing what many consider to be the best PvP warrior race. :man_shrugging:

I doubt the imbalance will get worse because of Horde returning who left for queue times, especially with the amount of Alliance quitting over being mass-ganked for honor.

I don’t think win trading will be that bad, and if it is then they could simply make it to where you can only queue for a random BG group as a full team instead of having a choice from the 50 or so that you can do right now in WSG for example.

2 Likes

Yes, beacuse more players play Horde? Logic, itll get ya.

If you want lower queues, play alliance.

This completely destroys faction imbalance. If you think that is good for the game, sure, I dont.

1 Like

This completely ruins the faction balance, as a player that plays both horde and alliance, there will be no reason to play alliance in the near future if this stays, over populated horde servers trying to level as alliance on pvp servers will be impossible, already some servers cannot use the summoning stones because the zerg of horde around them, its only a matter of time before those guys quit and then those that are left cannot pve without transferring and quit. Its a long drawn out death of factions.

Dont focus on the BGs, its the wider picture. No downsides to horde, a list for alliance, locking an entire faction of content out = bad idea.

7 Likes

We’ve fixed the setting that was allowing same-faction talk across opposing teams.

3 Likes

Good change! Wonderful work! This really has been the first time as a horde player to actually be able to enjoy bgs, thank you!

3 Likes

Haven’t you enjoyed your 99% win rate in AV for 1.5 years since your daddy made alliance premades impossible and left the map totally imbalanced with backdoor glitches?

1 Like

I’m not a metaslave baby like yourself, I haven’t made 50 threads on forums every day crying like you did.

Oh yes, I enjoyed the AV premades. It was much better than asking for same faction BGs in a RPG.

You managed to turn classic into your kindergarten, gratz.

1 Like

Troll disc priest is meta? Damn didnt know that! Anyways hun, keep em tears coming :slight_smile:

DISGUSTING gentlemen, DISGUSTING.

5 Likes

You will be crying alongside your sugar daddies when this game dies out and your sugar daddies will be unemployed looking for a position in another company.

You can pat each other on the shoulder though.

Great change for the game! I had a lot of fun today fighting the Alliance and my fellow Horde warriors in our training matches! This is such an improvement over the 1h+ ques which was ridicilous.Honor pvp gear was out of the question for me because the honor gains were so low but now i can get them and compete in arena!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh your Magesty

At least you know who’s the boss

Now please fix guildies and friends being matched against each other and throwing games. Ban the ones who are doing it while you are at it. Enforce your rules for once.

And no, they won’t report each other. You will actually have to start monitoring your game.

4 Likes

Nothing points to it being true?

Mercenary Mode butchered the Alliance Population in retail.

Name a single server where Alliance are having a “good experience” outside of Earthshaker and that one German server that is 100% Alliance.

3 Likes

throwing games for 1 mark and a bit of honor wasnt allowed by TOS.
wintrading does the same, it has 1 team not engage in the BG mechanics.
its bannable.
let them all do it, and lose all their honor, gear and a full weeks of raid lockouts in the process.

I want to tell you a story. Problems with finding BG for the horde were still in classic vanilla. During the ak40 patch, the horde wore clouds in silithus for 200 honor, because they could not find the BG. Many people knew about this problem even before the start of classic servers. Me and my friends started playing for the alliance for this reason. Play BG and don’t wait long for it. We were killed by horde raids in phase 2 of vanilla. We had uncompetitive racial abilities. We played wsg 6 vs 10 every day, Ab 8 vs 15, Av 22 vs 40. It was all for this. For the fast procs BG. What you are doing now is devaluing our experience. The problem of faction balance remains. Solve it and the problem of bg procs in the horde will be solved by itself without these innovations. Give people the motivation to play for the alliance, not kill the last of us.

12 Likes