3/8 WW Monk rerolling to Rogue looking for a new mythic raiding guild!

Hello! My name is Shinleé/Derater and i currently play on Tarren-Mill and i am a horde player and i do not intend on switching to alliance. I am currently trying to find a new raiding guild for the next tier coming this January. I am currently trying to get some gear to my rogue (361 out of my goal which is 370 before next tier get’s released). As stated in the title i am 3/8 M (Taloc, MOTHER and Zek’voz) and im trying to get into a decent guild that is progressing mythic. I will give you my Battle-Tag at the bottom of this post if you need to check my logs or have any extra questions!

So! What am i looking for in a guild? Well it’s nothing much. I want the people i (hopefully) will be raiding with to be nice and to not be tilted every raid. Ofcourse there is gonna be some tilt sometimes we are human, but it would be nice to keep that to a minimum. A guild on my current server would be extremely nice cos that saves me alot of money but i will ofcourse consider transferring if i have to. A guild only raiding 2 days/week and like 2-3 hours per day would be fantastic and last but not least it would be nice if the guild were to be 4/8 or 5/8 (i know im asking for much).

Also i have not done mythic raiding in a while, i did mother this week in a pug and it went ok but other than that it has been 2 monts since i downed Zek’Voz so i might be abit rusty.

My B-Tag is Derater#1156 if you have any questions about me you need to know!
I hope you see this and consider me to be part of your next tier raiding team! :smiley:
KR Derater :call_me_hand:

hey - check link below