3 freinds LF English Speaking guild

Hello.

We are currently on the server Burning Blade, and have been struggling to find english speaking guilds.

We are 3 freinds that have played since vanilla wow, on and off the last couple years.

We come from a semi-hardcore raiding background, but now mainly focus on mythic+.
We raid every now and then, but dont prioritize it anymore like we used too. But we will gladly help fyll in spots if needed.

Main info:

• Looking for guild
  • Region: EU
  • Faction: Horde

Classes:

• Fury Warrior (age of player 24)

• Current IL 412

• m+ Rating 2258

• Beastmaster Hunter (age of player 52)

• Current IL 413

• m+ Rating 2378

• Brewmaster Monk (age of player 40)

• Current IL 411

• m+ Rating 2289

• Activity level: High on all players.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
Hope to hear from some freindly guilds out there.

Hi,
Are you willing to move servers / realms?
If so we are an English speaking guild on Draenor.
We raid twice a week but probably at a lower level than you are used to.
We have guild members ranging from 21 to 58 and there is always someone online playing.

If that sounds appealing then check out our profile:-

[LFM] [EU] [H] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

And if you like what you see join the discord and we will take it from there.

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Hello there,
As the previous person said, if you’re willing to swap servers I can offer a spot in my guild (given that swapping isn’t a mandatory thing, but you won’t have access to g-chat etc in-game otherwise).
My guild is social+semi-hardcore PvE guild with focus on raiding (tho we run m+ quite a lot). Raid days are Wed+Sun 19:30-22:30 Server time. Given your “lower” interest to raiding I can easily offer you spots as bench players for the mythic/HC group, that way, you don’t have any requirements to join but if people are absent you’d have a spot to attend through!
You’re also welcome to just join as socials and run m+, socialize with the rest of the players :slight_smile:
If this holds any interest, hit me up on discord!

Reptution#9481

Link to recruitment post: [H][Tarren Mill] <Puppets of Misrule> Semi-hardcore recruiting for Mythic raiding!

Hello,

Thanks for the offers :slight_smile:

We are willing to change servers, Ill talk to the guys and get back to you guys.

Thanks again.

Erik

Hello again,

We will transfer and change server on friday.

I will Pm when everything is set.

Erik

1 Like

Just to hit me up once you know what you wanna do! :slight_smile:

We have now transfered to Tarren Mill.

We are ready when you are.

Erik