(Guild Now Found) 3 man group LF raiding guild

Hi, I will keep it short and sweet.

Who are we?

Warrior - Tank
Shaman - Healer
Rogue/Monk - DPS(Assas or Outlaw)/Heal

As a note, I am (Rogue/Monk) willing to play any DPS/Healing Class if the above class/spec combos are not needed, providing I have enough notice and ‘some’ assistance with becoming raid ready as I can level again. I would only be looking to avoid tanking. Our Shaman might also be willing to go Monk to heal instead.

We’re 3 members of a fairly decent Alliance guild on Defias in Legion who recently joined a guild on Draenor ready for 8.1 raiding, sadly, this guild now looks set to die. The 3 of us are dedicated to raiding and are fully reliable (Two of us are former guild leaders who now just want to play the game without leading).

As for our gear,

We all rerolled Horde for 8.1 and all aimed to be 375-380 with 36/37 neck for the new raid (As for me, my Monk healer is a fresh ding but my vast experience in healing will make up for any slight ilvl drop off)

If anyone has any questions, I’m on Bnet or on the forums.

Thanks for reading.

Edit, what we can raid.

Myself and the Warrior can raid any day till 11ST whilst our Shaman can go till around 10:30ST most days due to working night shifts.

Hi Suntus
ive sent you a btag request

Im not going to bore you with a sales pitch offer to win you over.
We are looking for DPS but DPS/OS Tank would be a advantage as well as a DPS/Healer there may be a spot for full time healer too so you guys would fit in perfectly.
The Many Few has be a steady and active guild for over 2 years and we are always looking for well rounded players to join the family. We are a few players short to continue progressing Mythic and are looking to fill the gaps and push on.

We are semi hardcore and raid 2 nights a week wed & Sun st 20:00-23:00 current Uldir progression is 8/8HC 2/8M, unfortunately BFA has been a guild killer and many players have lost interest and quit the game or play very little which has been the case for TMF we are going to change this and just need a few keen players and we are set .We do in house M+ too on all lvls

My vision for the guild is to go back to the love of the game, the reason we all started in the beginning and enjoy playing online with like minded people not letting it become a chore.

We are quite a active guild online & ingame with someone being on DC most evenings. As some of us have young families, Work or other commitments , i understand the daily duties and responsibilities required we try accommodate wherever possible.
If you would like more info or we tick some of you box’s give me a shout or add me on btag Angelreeper#21136 Kind Regards Phil

For more Info check out our website
www .themanyfewhorde.enjin .com

Still looking, sadly we could not make it work with “The Many Few” though I wish them all the best.

Just to reclarify what we are.

Warrior - Tank
Shaman - Healer
Rogue - DPS (Willing to make up any spot)

Hi.

Are yous guys looking to raid mythic or HC?

We may be able to accomodate yous if yous are looking for HC raiding

If you wanna have a chat my Bnet is Chilly55#2619

I’ve added you on battle.net.

Your situation sounds very similair to a few of us that moved over to Draenor for 8.1.

Here’s a link to our recruitment page if you fancy a wee read.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.